Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 08:08 AM
    How to make my hair grow quickly.
    i have my hair strait in a bob to my chin and i want it to grow faster an longer can anyone recomend anything to do?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:33 AM
    There are a few vitamins that may help, but aren't guaranteed. Vitamin H (or Biotin) is a necessity when growing hair. There are many sources of biotin such as brewer's yeast, brown rice, bulgur, green peas, lentils, oats, soybeans, sunflower seeds, and walnuts. Vitamin B may also help. There is no Quick way though, sorry.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:44 AM
    I agree with angel, there's really no TRUE quick fix with this one. Honestly the only thing you can do to promote healthy hair growth is to eat right, drink a lot, take vitamins, and get your hair trimmed every 6 weeks. I know the trimming thing sounds odd but it really important to do when growing hair out.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Yes, just being healthy will make the hair grow at the fastest rate your body can make it grow.

But if your body grows it slow, then you're stuffed! Sorry!
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 13, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Over the counter prenatal type vitamins are rumored to make hair and nails grow, but it may just be that the vitamins strengthen the cuticle and keep the follicle from breaking.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Actually that has nothing to do with the vitamins. It is from a hormone produced while pregnnt. It is a common myth.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 07:29 PM
    There is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster. You have to be patient. Hair grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. Besides regular shampooing and conditioning, you can try eating healthy and take vitamins. Vitamins and a healthy diet won't make your hair grow faster, but it will make your hair appear healthy and stronger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do to make my hair color FADE quickly? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have been dyeing my hair black for two and a half years now and have recently grown tired of it. My hair is quite long, it reaches halfway down my back. I have tried in the past to just not dye my hair and let the color fade. But my natural hair color...

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Is there a way you can make your hair grow faster? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there? I heard that taking vitamins and sleeping well makes it grow faster. I mean mine grew like 2 cms in about 4 weeks. Is that a lot?

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there really a way to make your hair grow faster? I have to be careful what I take, like medicine. I am on medicine for post partum depression. So if there is a pill that can make your hair grow faster , I need to make sure it doesn't interact with my medicine. Or how about something you put in...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

View more questions Search