Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sangeet88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 07:42 AM
    GTA san andreas _ changing resolution manually
    Please tell me how to change mY gta san andreas resolution manually in files... bCOZ when I change it in the game's advance video settings the game shuts down {its on high resolution frm begining}... tell me how to change the RESOLUTION manually in files.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 07:44 AM
    If the game shuts down that means your video card does not support that combination of resolution and bit depth. Nothing you can do about it except upgrade the card.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Or your monitor does not support the resolution. Either way, changing it manually will not help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GTA San Andreas plays in slow motion [ 25 Answers ]

Hi I have played GTA VC before I started the SA game. But it lokes like SA is playing so slow. Like it is in slow motion! Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? It now looks like I am playing in slow motion.I have set the resolution to 800x600, turned off anti aliasing and the draw...

Grahpic problems on my GTA san andreas [ 7 Answers ]

I was playing GTA fine on my computer using a nividia geforce4 5200fx grahpic card till I updated the drivers for it. After that when I launched the game it gave me a 'cannot display video mode' error. Does anyone know how to rectify this problem. Thanks a bunch

Grand theft auto san andreas [ 9 Answers ]

Why can't I buy from the dealer? He asks me and it says press < for negative and >for positive, and I click > and my guy replys negative, and if I press < he still replies negative, its frustrating because I have full respect, stamina, muscle, zero fat, and full sex appeal if any of that has to do...

Grand theft auto san andreas [ 3 Answers ]

All right so I'm trying to go out with michelle who is at the driving school. But I don't know what to do I know I'm supposed to have at least 75% fat but she is always fighting someone and I stand there waiting for her to get done and when she is then she crouches down like she is scared of me,...

Changing bootskin & Log on skin manually. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Sankha. I am a user of Windows XP with SP 2. There are two questions arise in my head, i.e. 1. How can I change the boot skin of Windows XP without using any third party softwares? 2. How can I change the Log on skin of Windows XP without using any third party softwares? Please...

View more questions Search