Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meenugrover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Noun form of verb
    HI,
    Kindly help me to find the noun form of verb marry and free word.
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Jul 13, 2007, 07:29 AM
    I have an answer waiting for you except that this is for homework and can not help you unless you give it a try first (do to the rules here). When you post an attempt I will post my answer as soon as I see it. Good luck in your attempt.
    meenugrover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly999
    I have an answer waiting for you except that this is for homework and can not help you unless you give it a try first (do to the rules here). When you post an attempt I will post my answer as soon as I see it. Good luck in your attempt.
    I think the answer is marrying and freedom
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Jul 13, 2007, 07:47 AM
    *EDITED* I edited this answer because I took a look at dictionary.com (which is an awesome website to use to check things) but in this instance it wasn't the answer you were looking for. For answer for free "freedom" seems to be the correct one. Now as for marry take a look at the below answer from J_9. Again, dictionary.com is a wonderful site and you should use it to check things such as marriage and freedom just to be sure but as for marry and free it showed that the noun form was marrier and freeness which wasn't the noun forms you were looking for in this case.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 07:56 AM
    MarryING is still a verb. Have you thought about the word marriage? What do you think about that? Is marriage a noun or a verb?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Errors in verbs followed by verb words [ 2 Answers ]

Incorrect: It is essential that you are on time. Correct: It is essential that you be on time. Incorrect: He suggested that we should meet at the train. Correct: He suggested that we meet ate the train. Please can you tell me what is the logic behind using "be" instead of "are" in the...

Subject and verb agreement [ 2 Answers ]

Are these two sentences correct regarding subject and verb agreement? I am having trouble rationalizing why the second should get "are." 1. A small percentage of people is severely color challenged. Subject: percentage. Verb: Is 2. Some 5% to 8% of males and 0.5% of females are born with...

Subject-verb tense agreement [ 3 Answers ]

Does the following sentence demonstrate correct tense agreement? "How many times has she told you that same old story?"

Subject verb agreement [ 3 Answers ]

Is this correct in terms of subject and verb agreement; for some strange reason, it seems like the verb should be "depends" (a singular) even though the subject is plural, i.e. compound: "The quality and accuracy of the results of any statistical data analysis for large amounts of data collected...

Verb tense agreement [ 1 Answers ]

In this sentence: If you are a creative person by nature, or are interested in applying high-tech visual tools and programs to enchance your career, take a closer look at MU's graduate certificate and Master of Science in Multimedia Technology. Do we need the second are as in are interested.

View more questions Search