Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael_martin22 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Is Underwater Welder a good career?
    Somebody please help me, I just found out that my step dad got offered a job running this boat on the Alabama rivers, he said that he would hire me as an underwater welder. Also... it seems interesting, and I heard that it pays really good money. Is this true? And.. If my step-dad falls through, would I be able to get a job almost anywhere if I was certified welder and commercial diver?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 06:10 AM
    If you have no immediate career path, I understand very good money. The more you learn and can do, the more you will be worth. You may take up Treasure Diving as a Hobby. There are worse things you could do, for less.
    Bender13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_martin22
    Somebody please help me, I just found out that my step dad got offered a job running this boat on the alabama rivers, he said that he would hire me as an underwater welder. also... it seems interesting, and I heard that it pays really good money. Is this true? and.. If my step-dad falls through, would I be able to get a job almost anywhere if I was certified welder and commercial diver?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/techno...ons-98833.html
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Are you currently a welder? Are you a certified under water welder? Would you know what you are doing pertaining to under water welding?

Yes, there is good money, very good money, in that field. Depends on who you work for, where you work, etc. There are also significant risks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary of underwater welder [ 14 Answers ]

how much does this profession earn in a year? salary and hourly rate? :confused:

Underwater welder salary [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how much money underwater welders make in average. I know it's a wide range but I would like to know all the answers you come Up with. Or where I can find more information on the pay proceedures.

Underwater welding [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much I can make as an underwater welder I heard you make $850 an h/r on a off shore rig, dive an hour and get paid for 8. that's 6800 a day. I am going to go to school for it,can I make that when I get out. Can I become a millionare?? Were is the most money?

What is the salary of an underwater welder? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the salary of an underwater welder?

View more questions Search