Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amylove Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 01:54 AM
    How to get beautiful skin how to look drop dead gourges
    How do I get flawless skin ?what mosterisers to look out for? Steamers foundation to match my skin? How to look beautiful and how to look naturel
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 13, 2007, 01:58 AM
    When it comes to flawless skin, you need to think more about what you are putting into your body than what you are putting on it. Drink lots of water and eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and avoid greasy or fatty foods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A beautiful song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an excellent song from the 80's,I need the artist and title,this song,it goes like this... 'yodle,yodle,yodle,yodle,. if you believe in love,you got to'... this song sounds exactly like the song S.O.S from abba but it has a different name,of which I don't know,thank you

Beautiful Website [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Hope I am posting this under the right category. If I am not... please forgive. I saw the below web-site and it is just so beautiful and inspiring, I just wanted to share it. I hope you enjoy it. My best, Allheart

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

Beautiful skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a wedding coming up (I am 24), I am dark skinned (use bronze foundation) and have a pretty dry skin. As a result most lightening creams on the market make my skin more dry. I was sondering if anyone knew about a lotion/cream and body wash (rich in mositurizers) that can...

Beautiful hair... but what can I do with it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have long hair (about down to my bra line). It is layered (long layers) and I love the way it looks down. BUT... I can't keep it out of my face!! So no one ever see's it down because it's always pulled back in a nasty pony tail! I am allergic to hair spray (it causes me to break out in a...

View more questions Search