She is under treatment of General Physician
    2 times Ovaluation study done
    But pregnancy not occurred
    She have regular periods
    What will be possible root cause
    Please advise
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 13, 2007, 01:39 AM
    It can take a long time for some women to conceive. You say she has been seen by a dr, have you? It could be a male problem not necessarily a female one. However, it may well just be you are both trying too hard. Just relax about having a baby and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delayed period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 y/o and I haven't got my period since January this year, I had felt some PMS symptoms during that month but I was disappointed. For the past months I was stressed because of school works. I tried to wait until now but still, there were no signs. I expereinced a low blood pressure a...

Delayed Periods [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello I am a 21 yr old single, student. Never ever had any kind of sexual relationship. Not even touching or fondling. Last Month I had got my periods on the 21 February 2007, and according to my regular cycle I expect my periods to be onb the 17 march. Its already 25 th march, not...

Delayed period [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in over 3 months almost 4 months. I took a HPT it came back negative a few times. I went to the doctor and he did a blood test. The tst came back negative. He also orderd some tsts for hormone levels. Those came back back normal. My doctor said that he will make my an appt...

Delayed ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

How can I deal with the problem of delayed ejaculation and what are the causes ?

Delayed ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is getting upset because sex is taking so long. It takes me around 15 minutes to ejaculate. The shortest time has been 5 minutes. We can't have a quickie and I was just wondering is this normal and is there anything that I can do do make sex more quick at times. Most of the time...

View more questions Search