Rithy69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2003, 09:24 AM
    Dynamic IP
    Hi all the Experts,
    steve55121 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rithy69
    Hi all the Experts,
    Are you asking what a dynamic IP is?? It's a IP address that's assigned through a DHCP service and not static. This means when your DCHP lease is up it's possible you will obtain another IP address with another address. Static IP addresses are assigned to your machine. Either by hard coding or by configuring the DHCP server to provide your devices MAC address with the same address.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Archiving dynamic web sites [ 1 Answers ]

I look for an application that can, copy archive and export, dynamic web sites for later offline browsing. I need a better solution.

Dynamic jsp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi:) I am doing a project where I have set up a website. I have added info into mysql. How do I dynamically get info. I have set up a clothes website, and if the customer uses drop down menus and selects "skirts" and "black" for example, how do I dynamically add the "skirts" and "black"...

Changing Dynamic IP address to Static... [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My question may seem very strange, but I've heard from a friend that I can change my Dynamic IP address assigned to me from ISP to Static without paying extra charges to the company. Is this possible ? Greetings,

Question about dynamic ip [ 11 Answers ]

I am wondering if there is a free program out there that I can use that will make my system act as if it has a static ip. I don't to host a site for the public it will be a site that I can go to get things for myself. I am thinking of having a ftp server so that I can access it from my friends...

View more questions Search