Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magicstick559 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Something on my left ball
    I have what seems to be large tubes on (or close to and not going anywhere other than) my left ball (about the size or a whole other nut) is it like longer tubes just fallen down is it OK? :confused: also I am not sure if when I masturbate I'm doing anything to make my penis happy:D it won't eject semen??
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 12:50 AM
    See your doctor, we cannot possibly diagnose such a thing over the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having a ball... [ 4 Answers ]

When giving oral sex to a man, wh at type of erotic things can stimulate his testicles that can help him climax? Also when you are on top?

She left and came back but something is still wrong. [ 25 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me to pursue this long distance relationship. After about 4 months she came back to me, with a lot of work on my part. We are back together but she still is talking to this guy, and is going on a family vacation with his family and her family. Their...

Wanting something we can't have! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys guess we have all been there.. you know a girl wants you.. you play hard to get and like you don't care.. you think you don't but deep down you love the attention.. then next thing you know she thinks you're an.. which of course she is totally right. Goes off with her x or new...

View more questions Search