Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santosh_viji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 12:26 AM
    After diploma
    Hi
    I am santosh, I am diploma holder in Information science. I want to complete the BE at part time means evening college is it possible, were is the colleges are their
    winslow brome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 10:50 AM
    What age do you have to be to qualify to do medicine free in Cuba

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online diploma [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a accredited/legal online university that offers a diploma based on life experience/job experience?

How to get degree after diploma [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I sailing as mercantile marine as chief mates and have diploma in nautical sciences However I want to continue my further education and for which I would need Graduate degree in any field By any means is it possible that I upgrade my diploma Or can get admission in to 3rd year of any BSc...

High school diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Marco Arcila I live in Tampa Florida I didn't finish my high school I only need 2 credits more so I could get my 24 credits compreted that I need Im trying to look so any one can help me with this how I can't finish my high school diproma at home ?

Diploma mills [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, My question is about diploma mill from some institutions, I would to understand ''Unaccredited institution'', Does it means that they grant Diploma mills? Thank you in advance for your clarification Edouard kamangaza

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search