Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Kidnapped Girl
    Im trying to remember the name of one of the little irls that was kidnnapped a few years back I think in canada

She was like walking her friend home and she was kidnapped right of the street and it was only like two blocks away

I don't know why I'm tryign to remember but it seems I need to know
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2007, 11:02 PM
    I think it was in toronto

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Trying for a girl [ 2 Answers ]

My hubby and I are trying to have a girl we last had sex on may 28 and my fertility map says my most fertile day was June 2 does sprem live that long?? Could I be pregnant?? :o

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

CSB kidnapped a 16 yr old and9 months [ 3 Answers ]

CSB has taken my son he is almost 17 Claimed Neglect he is 237 pds 6 foot. My son is very upset and wants to come home. These people say unless I give them full access to my home and my life he can't come home. Do I have to ? I don't want these people in my business I have never been charged with...

My Daughter was kidnapped [ 1 Answers ]

Hello 10 years ago I got a divorce and was given visitation rights. Ten years ago I was waiting for my daughters arrival and she never arrived, because my ex wife who is in the Air force utilized the military to move my daughter out of state. I found her two years ago and brought her to court. As...

View more questions Search