Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetie_tink Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2007, 10:59 PM
    $1 silver certificate
    OK so I also have a $1 silver certificate 1935 A series. It also has no tears and very few folds in it. If anyone could tall me how much it might be worth that would be great! Thanks:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 12:49 PM
    I would guess $2.00 - $3.00 based upon your description. However, it would be best for someone to actually be able to see it to give you a fair evaluation. So, I would suggest taking it to a coin shop.

Age isn't necessarily the determining factor in the numismatic value of silver certificates. How many of them were printed also comes into play. The rarer they are the better.

The information on the following sites might also be helpful to you.

Ron's Paper Money FAQ

sammler.com: Values of Silver and Gold Certificates 1928 -1953

Silver Certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of a silver certificate dollar [ 2 Answers ]

I have a silver certificate dollar series 1935e. The serial number is V02133173G. THe condition is fair. One minor rip and there is 2 folds. I am looking for the value of this. Thank You. Mandy Reigle

$5 silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a $5 silver certificate 1934 D series. It is in VERY good shape, no tears and very few folds for being as old as it is. If anyone could give me an idea of what is might sell for that would be amazing!! Thanks:)

$5 silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a $5 silver cert... 1934 intact very few tears, but very worn and folded... but considering it 71 years old... its in pretty good shape.. let me know what it might be worth please :) thanks

Silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much a dollar bill, with a blue stamp,( I believe it's called a silver certificate), is worth. It's pretty worn but not torn or anything.

View more questions Search