Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cms4ljc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Don't know what title the movie is called
    Hi, I can't remember what the movie is called, but I can give you the description of the movie. This is how it start, there a girl who no one in town have seen her, cause she doesn't visit the town, she advertise a husband in the newspaper and this stranger came to town and saw the ad in the newspaper and he got to her place and married her. Then later on, he was accused that he had rape a lady in a library. He was brought in for a trial and about the end of the movie that the girl that he was working for said that he didn't rape the lady because she was pregnant with his baby.

Hope someone can help me with that. Thanks.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Jul 13, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Morning Glory (IMDb page)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Forget What This Movie Is Called! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey,I seen this movie when I was about 12... and I want to see this movie again... BUT the thing is! I can't remember what the title is called... and it's absolutely driving me insane. The movie is about a Man, who's face I think is disfigured... and people in the town think he is the biggest...

Weird made-for TV movie, what's it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm full of questions today! OK, I remember watching this bizarre TV movie late at night as a kid, and it freaked me out. A group of people go to a big mansion for, I believe, the last days of this creepy shriveled up old guy, and then the reading of his will. Only problem is, the old dude is...

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

View more questions Search