Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vampireteeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 09:33 PM
    How can I get my teeth sharp?
    Wondering how much its going to cost me to get my canine teeth sharpend and how to keep them strong and sharp?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 09:35 PM
    You will need to go to the dentist to find out that exact answer.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 12, 2007, 09:41 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dentis...eth+sharpening
    Funkie200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Every morning when you wake up.. munch on an iron bar :p
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 06:13 AM
    I think a better solution is to get vampire shaped caps. They can clip on and off and you won't risk knocking a nerve and killing your teeth. I have a friend who has some and they look really cool- they look totally natural (well as natural as you can get). His dad s a dentist and just knocked them up for him but I think they can cost quiet bit. You should look into this as well.
    pisstard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Teeth that clip on and off are a cool accessorize but how are they at tearing flesh? Say I never want to cut or cook pork chops again, I just want to tear that **** open, how well will these tooth caps work, And how about cleaning those pearly naturals underneath is it a ***** to take off?
    thatoneguy420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 10:04 PM
    I'm trying to find somewhere that will replace your k9s and the tooth behind the k9s with sharper and llonger teeth, but I have no *****ing idea where to even start. Does anyone have any pointers?
    honey465 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 09:45 AM
    Try filing them (but not too much!) It worked for me when I did it! But just remember: If you file them too much the soft bit inside your teeth will come out! My teeth are quite sharp now! My friend did it too much and now the soft bit in her teeth are out and it just looks gross!

Good Luck! :)
    Kid26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 11:09 PM
    Go to vampfangs.com awesome has werewolf and vampire clip on teeth
    pikatchu123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Try going to your dentist and ask him if he can give elongated teeth, then have him file them for you. Hundreds of people do it, and they are as good as real teeth. But I don't know if you'd want to do it because they're permanent, and if you're 80, and your grandkids are asking why you are a vampire, what are you going to say? I think you should buy some vampire caps, or dental distortions. Or you could file them, BUT BE CAREFUL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain after laparotomy [ 1 Answers ]

I had an exploratory laparotomy 2 1/2 months ago to remove endometriosis. I still have some tenderness in my abdomin but I keep getting these sharp pains when I cough and sneeze and if I bend a certain way and also when I lay on my right side. Is this normal? I may just be paranoid. Thanks!!

Sharp TV [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas ? I have a TV Sharp model CA26S10 and the problem is when I turn of the TV either by the remote or by the panel, there is only the sound that goes off. The image still on. If the cable box is on I can change the channel and see it even if the TV is off only the sound is off. If my...

Sharp chest pain [ 3 Answers ]

I am a healthy 25 year old woman. I have low blood pressure and normal cholesterol levels. However, I started getting a rather sharp pain in my chest tonight. The pain is located just below my right breast. I was wondering if this could be from a pulled or strained muscle. About 10 hours...

Sharp Tv [ 1 Answers ]

xxx Sharp tv will come on around 1 or 2min and go off , then maybe after months it may come on and do the same thing. I had a new power button put in cost 94.00 labor, and 7.50 for parts. What seems to be the problem? It's a new tv yet had it in storage for a while, there are no warranties!...

View more questions Search