Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Is flirting wrong?
    Well I just turned 17 and my boyfriend is 18 [he's a senior, ima junior] well I never really saw anything wrong with flirting while you had a boyfriend or girlfriend as long as they weren't around because we're all still young and life is about having fun, right? Well my boyfriend is the biggest flirt, which I knew before I started going out with him, but for some reason its really starting to bother me. We been going out for almost 8 months and I don't want to seem jealous by saying something to him about it bothering me so what should I do or say? I never knew that it would bother me so much until I started going through it! I don't want to break up with him but I don't know what I should do and I don't know if its wrong or not.. I mean, I flirt too but not as much and not as obvious as he does.. am I wrong to be kind of jealous?
    BreeHazzard Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by launikalinda
    well i just turned 17 and my boyfriend is 18 [he's a senior, ima junior] well i never really saw anything wrong with flirting while u had a boyfriend or girlfriend as long as they werent around bcuz we're all still young and life is about having fun, right?? well my boyfriend is the biggest flirt, which i knew before i started going out with him, but for some reason its really starting to bother me. we been going out for almost 8 months and i dont want to seem jealous by saying something to him about it bothering me so what should i do or say? i never knew that it would bother me so much until i started going thru it!! i dont wanna break up with him but i dont know what i should do and i dont know if its wrong or not.. i mean, i flirt too but not as much and not as obvious as he does.. am i wrong to be kind of jealous?
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm also 17.. so I know exactly how you feel.
    My boyfriend early on in the game flirted A LOT with other girls.. not around me.. but I would find out he flirted a lot behind my back.

But to answer your question, no it's not wrong to be aggrivated by it.
    I'm damn sure if the shoe was on the other foot, he'd hate the fact you flirted with guys very much.
    So take it up with him.. if he thinks you're worth it, and he's willing to change his flirting habits, he will.
    If not, then he's not good for you anyway.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 12, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Hello.

There is nothing wrong with flirting, In fact flirting is healthy and can help you feel sexy and that helps keep your relationship exciting. BUT just like anything good or fun, if you over-do-it then its wrong.

IN any relationship there has to be lines not to cross. There has to be trust that your both going to stay on your side of that line. Talk to him about crossing the lines, what's right and wrong. Remember if he hasn't given you a reason not to trust him then don't start doing it until he does. IN a relationship its 110% on both sides and if you both give 110% you will get through anything together.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flirting or what else? [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't really know which topic to put this question in, but I guess this will do. I work at a restaurant and there is a guy there who I flirt with and he flirts back. I always grab him and tickle him and he always tries to spill my drinks, etc. However, we are NOT trying to date or anything...

Is it flirting? [ 3 Answers ]

What message do guys (you barely know) want to convey when they touch a girl (arm) deliberately, yet seeming unintentional?

IS this Flirting ? [ 11 Answers ]

A guy walks over to a group of guys and one girl and says to HER " These guys will get you in trouble " then she flips her hair back and giggles??

Flirting [ 5 Answers ]

ok, i know how to flirt a little :o but I want to get this guy, who is my best mate....but i dunno how to flirt properly without looking stupid, can anyone help me?

Flirting or just being nice? [ 1 Answers ]

My question is: If a married man is too nice or extremely polite to some other women, does this mean he is flirting and trying to charm them?

View more questions Search