Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty1752 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 05:03 PM
    About my hobby
    Am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one. I don't know how to even start. I am looking for any help on how to find something that interests me.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Have you ever watched some how to do it television show and wondered if you could do that too? Or thought to yourself, I could do that. Even if you do not have access to cable, check out your library in the hobbies and/or leisure section. Your best hobby is most likely based on something you already like but would want to expand on. Or something you wanted to pursue in your younger years but never had a chance. I took piano lessons at the age of 34, my first experience being when I was in the third grade. It was fun!

Good luck to you!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Do you want to learn pool cleaning? (kidding)
    Who are you? What have you done before? What do you do now? For a living?
    Chances are if you made a list, really sit and write some things down, what you wanted to do, when you were younger, you'd be surprised.
    I'm currently in a situation that gives me way too much time on my hands. So, I've worn out some video games, learned how to build a ceramic tile table top, designed a grill deck, built a shed for my lawn equiptment, and, yes, taught myself pool cleaning! Surprise yourself! And let us know...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 11:31 PM
    It is important to know about the things that you are interested in in order to provide you with hopefully helpful suggestions as to what you could do for a hobby. Please let us know what you are interested in.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 11:59 PM
    I can give you one hobby, Helping others on this website and becoming an expert moderator! But really what makes you happy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a hobby [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one. I don't know how to even start. I am looking for any help on how to find something that interests me.

Need passion, need a hobby [ 25 Answers ]

I really do wish I had some hobbies but I've never become enthralled in something. Ever since I was young I just wasted my spare time with video games :o It's a bit sad really, there isn't anything I'm really passionate about. I just go out and drink beer and see mates in the meantime. I don't...

Teen looking for hobby [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This problem has been bugging me for several months now, so I'm giving one of these sites a go, seeing as I can't find the answer myself. The point is, I want to find a hobby. Seems simple, right? Well, for me, not really... My life feels like there is something missing. I...

How to help someone find a hobby? [ 25 Answers ]

I'd like to help my girlfriend find herself a hobby. We've talked about it, I asked her to explain to me what makes her happy in her life, and I've come to a conclusion that the only hobby she's really interested in is watching television. Now I know that's, first of all, not healthy. She can...

Hobby Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

I have a brainstorm for you AMHD persons. I need a hobby :D This is what I like, my cats, my dog, my rabbit, I like to read (when I am not cleaning, working 8-5, or laundry.) I feel I would be a more happy person if I had a hobby. I live on an acreage, which I moved to for my husband. I...

View more questions Search