Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 04:31 PM
    what's wrong with me?
    to make a long story short... I broke up with the guy I was going out with for 10 months to go out with someone else but that didn't work out =[ so my ex got a new girlfriend and its not that I'm jealous or anything because I look a 100 times better than she does [im prettier, I got a nicer body... ] I'm not being conceited, its just the truth! Well I don't know why it bothers me so much that they go out! I'm over him and I know that I shouldn't care because I'm the 1 that let him go but I can't stop thinking about them two even though I'm talking to and I like sum1 else.. its like I don't want him but I don't want no 1 else to have him! Its not that I'm selfish, I just don't know what it is! I don't know maybe its because I don't like this other girl because she is pretending to be something that she's not but I'm being honest that I AM over him and if I had a choice I would NOT take him back [just to prove my point, he always says that he misses me and wants me back but I tell him no because I don't want to (which is the truth! )] but what do you think it is?
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 12, 2007, 05:15 PM
    You are not over him. I don't want to sound rude or mean, but I'm going to be blunt: that you care who he goes out with and you don't want to see him with someone else says that you obviously still think about him and that he affects your feelings and thoughts. So, by definition, you aren't over him yet.

If you really don't want to get back together with him, you need to just stop thinking about him. Occupy yourself with something else... say, with this new guy you like.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 12, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Hello.

Your not over him if your thinking about him or maybe better said your not over yourself... Your so stuck on yourself and how you look you forgot about what really makes a Lady special. Its not what she looks like or how much money she has. Its what she feels and can give to another person that makes her special. It's a way of life not something you can turn on and off. This girl might be less in the looks department to you but I bet if she treats him right in his eyes she is a fantastic looking Lady.

Good luck
    Dennis777

Jul 12, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Dennis 777...
    He Doesn't even like her! He told me that he is just with her to pass time and he really wants to be with me... and she don't treat him right! He told me he just went out with her for practice so someday when he finds a girl that he really likes then he'll have a lot of experience.. I don't condone what he is doing but that's HIM and I'm not going to tell him how to live his life...

But really, if I wasn't over him then how come I don't want him! And the only reason I think about him still I because when I broke up with him I told him that we could still be friends so he calls me all the time, mostly because he wants me back and so he can tell me certain things about his girlfriend
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Lolitah
    He Doesn't even like her!
    So he says
    He told me that he is just with her to pass time and he really wants to be with me... and she don't treat him right!
    That's what he tells you, and you want a user like him as a friend??
    He told me he just went out with her for practice so someday when he finds a girl that he really likes then he'll have a lot of experience.. I don't condone what he is doing but that's HIM and I'm not going to tell him how to live his life...
    You are as shallow and uncaring as he is
    But really, if I wasn't over him then how come I don't want him! And the only reason I think about him still I because when I broke up with him I told him that we could still be friends so he calls me all the time,
    You still want his attention to feed your ego since he has told you he is using this other female for his own agenda, and you love it that he wants you back
    Mostly because he wants me back and so he can tell me certain things about his girlfriend
    That's what you tell us but would you feel the same if he was happy with her?? Why would you want to hear about her, if you still didn't really want him
    What's wrong with me?
    You are uncaring and selfish and above all not honest with us or yourself as to your motives, and are jealous because he has someone you feel is inferior to you. Your ego needs to be massaged and you need to feel like your being pursued. If he stopped talking to you period or you knew he was happy you would be miserable. You need a good reality check, miss I can't help it if I'm beautiful
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 12, 2007, 06:43 PM
    You need to grow up and get over your ego. You break up with him for another guy and now that things didn't work out with the other guy you thought your ex would just be hanging around waiting for you? Because he's moved on its bothering you when you were selfish enough to leave him for someone else? Serves you right. What goes around comes around.
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 06:47 PM
    I'm a sophomore in high school and I met this boy and at first I didn't like him but after about a month I don't know what happened.. it was like magic. He kept asking me out and eventually I broke up with my boyfriend at the time because I wanted to be with this boy. Well he asked me if I wanted to be with him and I told him yes and he would still ask me out but I don't know why I neva said yes.I guess fear was holding me back and I was nervous because I was new to all this "dating" stuff.. well like 3 months later I find out that he goes out with another girl which happens to be a friend of mine.. me and her isn't "best friends" or nothing but we used to talk in class.. I still want to be with him and its been two months that they been going out and I kant get over him! I miss him soooo much and I wish I could have a second chance.. I know I'm the 1 to blame but man what should I do? should i just let it go or should i keep waiting until they finally break up and then maybe ill get lucky and he'll call me... please help me!
    Before you bite my head off, you wrote this July 10.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 12, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitah_xx
    Dennis 777......
    he DOESNT even like her!! he told me that he is just with her to pass time and he really wants to be with me... and she dont treat him right!! he told me he just went out with her for practice so someday when he finds a girl that he really likes then he'll have alot of experience..i dont condone what he is doing but thats HIM and im not gonna tell him how to live his life...

but really, if i wasnt over him then how come i dnt want him!! and the only reason i think about him still i bcuz wen i broke up with him i told him that we could still be friends so he calls me all the time, mostly bcuz he wants me back and so he can tell me certain things about his girlfriend
    I find that hard to believe but if you do that's OK... My question is if you don't want him then why the question in the first place??

Jul 12, 2007, 07:28 PM
    You know what... all of you need to slow your roll and stop acting like you know everything! I just asked for advice! U don't even know the whole story from the beginning, better yet you don't even know ME enough to be saying that I'm jealous or I'm selfish... and Inspired or wateva your name is-- for your information I don't even WANT my ex to be sitting around waiting for me because I'm the 1 that told him he should move on in the 1st place & I don't want him because he was abusive and I was smart enough to break it off with him before the situation got worse! As for the guy that I broke up with him for... well I didn't loose him because he just texted me earlier... SO IN UR FACE!
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 08:44 PM
    A lot of people go through this at least 1nce in their life so don't think your alone... and just like Lolitah said... u don't know her personally so you don't have to right to be judging her and if he was being abusive she had every right to let him go and get away from him! To be honest with u, I think your just having a hard time letting go. You're probably young and your going through a lot and your confused and don't know what to do but there is nothing wrong with that. If it upsets you to hear stuff about your ex and his new girlfriend all the time then maybe you should just stop answering his calls until you know that you're COMPLETELY over the whole situation. And another reason why I think your a little upset over this whole thing is because it didn't work out with the guy you left him for. But you felt that you did what you had to do and that was the decision you made so there's nothing to be upset about! If your really over him than just let it go and leave the past behind! We all go through mistakes we made and to everyone that bad mouthed Lolitah-- don't be on here acting like your perfect little angels because I know that at least one of you has done something in your life that you regret or don't know why you did it! If you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all because your not helping Lolitah any by judging and criticizing her! She is going through enough right now to be dealing with your harsh words and comments! But Lolitah, it just takes time and if you take my advice, you probably won't even think about him no more and he will just be a bad memory of the past, especially since you say he was abusive towards you.. well good luck and I hope things work out for u!!
    ---launikalinda iiz tha 1---
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 13, 2007, 06:28 AM
    You really have some ego issues you need to deal with. Perhaps going to a therapist will help you. You tell us that it didn't work out with the other guy and when I bring it up, your "ego" gets bruised and you have to say something like "as for the guy that i broke up with him for... well i didnt loose him because he just texted me earlier... SO IN UR FACE!!
    ". You don't even know me yet your ego gets hurt by a stranger bringing up the fact that it didn't work with the other guy. You should seek counseling. You were obviously smart enough to get out of the abusive relationship with your ex, now don't worry about what he's doing or who he's with.
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 07:55 AM
    well I didn't loose him because he just texted me earlier... SO IN UR FACE!
    This doesn't sound like a just friendship, it sounds as though you will break them up, for your own selfish reasons and this can never be a healthy relationship as you hope, because you both are playing games with the feelings of others in a callous way. As your friend is using this female he is capable of using you too, no matter what he says, or you think, you should move on to more positive things in life that make you happy.
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Jul 13, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitah_xx
    to make a long story short......... i broke up with the guy i was going out with for 10 months to go out with someone else but that didnt work out =[ so my ex got a new girlfriend and its not that im jealous or anything bcuz i look a 100 times better than she does [im prettier, i got a nicer body.......] im not being conceited, its just the truth!! well i dnt know why it bothers me soo much that they go out!! im over him and i know that i shouldnt care bcuz im the 1 that let him go but i can't stop thinkin about them two even though im talkin to and i like sum1 else.. its like i dont want him but i dnt want no 1 else to have him!! its not that im selfish, i just dnt know what it is!! i dnt know maybe its bcuz i dnt like this other girl bcuz she is pretending to be something that she's not but im being honest that I AM over him and if i had a choice i would NOT take him back [just to prove my point, he always says that he misses me and wants me back but i tell him no bcuz i dnt want to (which is the truth!!)] but what do you think it is??
    Maybe he decided she was smarter, since you think you are better looking. This is most probably true considering your poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 02:01 PM
    You want to know what's wrong with you? Everything IF you don't let that guy go and stop worrying about him... Geeez you broke up with him, now who cares what he does... Obviously you HAVE NOT moved on... He shouldn't be on your mind... Obviously it seems like you made a mistake of dumping him... Ha! I love this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I am 17 and I have never had sex but there are times were I don't have a peirod for like 2 to 3 months... can anyone tell me why this is... :confused:

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I have been having sex for a while now I'm 21 and the only time I ever ad an orgasm was when I gave it to myself? I have never had an orgasm while having sex or even receiving oral sex... sum1 help me!!

What's wrong with me [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having emotional problems for the past 3 years, I was a several points suicidal, luckely I have overcome that part. I was in a relationship that was my first, I jusmped in too quick. I'm 20 years old and am currently 8 months pregnant with his child, after several months of emotional...

What's wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple different symptoms that have been going on for a few weeks and I am trying to see if anyone can relate to these problems. All right, I have been really tired for the last 3 weeks, even when I sleep well at night I am still tired. Every time after I eat or drink something with...

What's wrong with me, someone help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, lets see, I'm sixteen and in a relationship, have been for three months now. I believe him when he tells me he loves me, and for the first time in any relationship I don't have to ask myself if I love him, because I know the answer is yes. But I always have seconds thoughts in the back of my...

View more questions Search