Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siskabob4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Drip in ceiling?
    I own a tri-level and in the upstairs bathroom(and it always seems to be late in the evening)--when the toilet is flushed or the sink is run for awhile ---you can hear what sounds like anywhere from 5-10 drips in the ceiling--but there are no water marks. Am I imgining things because the only thing I thought was up there was the vent. Any help would be greatly appreciated---thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 04:34 PM
    If you see no reason for water damage anywhere (and if it was a leak you would notice it in the ceiling !), what you are probably hearing is water dripping within the drain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a washer drip pan [ 1 Answers ]

How do you install a washer pan? This will be on the second floor of an addition. Do I set it on the sub floor and tile around it or do I tile first and set the pan on the tile. I plan on plumbing the 1" pipe through the floor to the first level and then to an outside wall to the out side of the...

Drip irrigation system. [ 2 Answers ]

Is a drip irrigation system cost effective? It takes four hour's to water the plants properly with a hose.

Drip through Ceiling; Jacuzzi Above [ 1 Answers ]

My jacuzzi is upstairs in my master suite. I noticed last night that it is leaking (drips) to the ceiling below, which is the dining room. Can anyone tell me how the repair can be made and how much this may cost me? The former owner didn't install a "trap door"; however, it seems as though the...

View more questions Search