Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Jul 12, 2005, 08:31 AM
    PC Tools for the Blind
    Please share any comments a/o recommendations regarding Windoze programs that allow the blind better access/usability to PC apps and the internet?

I understand Dragon Naturally Speaking v8, finally hit the mark. Anyone?

P2E :p
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2005, 09:07 AM
    Try poking around here: http://www.microsoft.com/enable/

Note the proper spelling of "Windows".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blind girl helped by deformed guy... Title? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy with this really ugly lumpy face helps this blind girl... there's a part about something cold and he says something like... this is blue... and then there's something hot and he says its red... I can't remember the name... help!

Network tools? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any one who knows a tool to check who is connected to the Domain computer from my workstation which is connected to the domain.. Plus were can I get a tool for using the user name and know inge the computer ip address?

My kitten was covered in ants evan in her eyes now she's blind and dying [ 2 Answers ]

i found my kitten in my sisters room and it was compleatly coverd in ants evan in her eyes and mouth...i got them all of but now she is blind and she is dying..but i dont know what to do....i tried feeding her...and it did give her some energy....but not much...what should i do?

Woodworking tools [ 1 Answers ]

Sir My question is related to woodworking on CNC machine I want to ask that is there any ROUTER BIT which can be reground or reused Is there is any router introduced which can optmise process in productivity & cost Thank you

Mp3 search tools [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best mp3 search tool other than "kazaa"? KAZAA seamed to be the best at first but are there any other ones better? Thanks.

View more questions Search