Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MSAnnette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 03:22 PM
    International Calling Card Business
    How do I start an international calling card business where clients in the Caribbean will purchase calling cards in US dollars to call the U.S. and Canada?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 04:40 PM
    I don't think you can unless you are connected to one of the big time users of that service.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 05:23 PM
    You buy blocks of time from a major carrier, and then sell these at a markup.
    rim2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 10:38 PM

This is easy to setup. Please email me at [email protected] and I can help you with the setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

How do I start a calling card business? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like information on how to start a calling card internet business. Thank you. Js

How can I start a calling card business? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone suggest any tips on starting an online calling card business. I know it's a very profitable biz but don't know how to start it. Please help. Thanks Sr

Calling International Tax Experts [ 1 Answers ]

Question... am I liable for UK tax I worked full time and was taxed in the UK up until July 2005 At this point I moved to Qatar (where there is no income tax). I was paid from the US whilst working there and paid no tax anywhere, claiming residency in Qatar. I have now moved to the US (as...

View more questions Search