Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 12:03 PM
    My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place
    Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad:

Thanks in advance

Mike:)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Right click it and UNcheck LOCK taskbar.
    Now you are free to drag it where ever you want.
    When finished Lock it up.
    Miro Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Hi try pressing and hold on the horizontal line in the task bar and drag it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clock losing time on task bar [ 1 Answers ]

The clock on my task bar is losing time, I have to constantly readjust every week. Any suggestions on what I should be looking at, to keep clock working properly. I have an older AOpen computer running Windows 98. Is there a battery or something I can change? Thanks

I lose the task bar, and all desktop icons... [ 1 Answers ]

My OS (Windows XP Pro) has started acting strange. If I try to open a jpeg file from my desktop (the jpegs open through Picasa with no problem), my CPU usage (observed from the task manager) soars to 100%. Then, the task bar (system tray, start menu and everything), and desktop icons disappear. ...

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

PopUp Window on Task Bar, ONLY [ 2 Answers ]

Every so often I get this blue bordered window on my task bar that is white or blank inside, if you will, with no description. It loads quickly than goes. Now I do NOT get any corresponding window on my desk top just on the task bar and my computer stops while this thing loads for the two seconds...

XP Hangs at Task bar load [ 3 Answers ]

Similar problem in files by meilia22 on 16 July 2004, but maybe not quite the same. XP (Home) boots, usually, but not always, brings up desktop shortcuts, but hour glass spins on task bar. Usually time comes up, but most of the time nothing else. When other icons pop up, machine often hangs when...

View more questions Search