Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 12, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Where does true love appear?
    I have this girl as a friend... we've known each other for 5 years.. but I've never told her that I like her and want to go out with her... and then something just snaped in my head.. my called her and told her that we should go watch pirates of the Caribbean 3 next week. And she said sure... and now what... should I say to her.. hey amber, all this time we've been together was a blast. And I think its about time I ask... u know like ask her out... but do you think that's right.. does true love appear in the big house with the big screen.. where does it come from?. how should I ask here.. :confused: :confused:
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 12, 2007, 01:40 PM
    True love doesn't appear. It's built with a strong relationship with a person. Someone you know and she knows you.

Let me ask you, when you're with her, when you hug her, do you feel this joyous surge bolt through your body? That is love

Also if you're taking her to the movies, you could consider that going out. A kiss would make it official. It will come naturally if you believe in yourself and have the right atmosphere and mood. Not really hard at the theatre. Just do it at the climax and you're good. Go in 90% and wait for her 10%. (Hehe from Hitch)
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 09:09 PM
    well its better since you've been friends for a while because friendship turned into love (if u end up falling in luv) just be honest and tell her how u feel... that u been liking her for a while and so on so forth =]
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 12, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Hello.

As friends you don't have to tell her anything, she already knows it. She said she wanted to go to the show so enjoy the show as friends. Maybe you can hold her hand or give her a longer hug then normal. Let her know in little ways you care. Chances are she fills the same as you do. Let her show you in little ways also. YOu have all the time in the world to build a great relationship.

Remember, a label isn't what makes a fantastic relationship, its how you feel about each other that counts. The title Girlfriend should give you a clue... Girl / Friend, a Girl that's a Friend.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How could true love like this want a break [ 48 Answers ]

Well here goes. My girlfriend of 3 years has recently decided that she wants to take a break. She is 22 years old now and me 24 and we have been on and off with each other since she was 15 and I 17. We didn’t make the relationship a real thing until these last 3 years and it was good for a while. ...

How can we identify TRUE LOVE? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have a question: What is the difference between love and "TRUE LOVE"?? How can we know that the love we are in IS OUR TRUE LOVE or not?? PLSSSSSSS people, give me detailed explanation AND examples! I would love it if you guys share me stories about your true love (so that I...

And is it true some people can't live without love? [ 6 Answers ]

Well is it? Cause I, for one, am always miserable when I'm single! What about you guys?

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search