Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iceywolfff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 10:44 PM
    How do I put music videos on my iPod nano?
    :confused: I have an I pod nano and its able to have music videos but I don't know how to put ithem on there... so help me
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 02:27 PM
    The video needs to be in the MP4 format first of all.

When you connect the nano to your computer and open iTunes, you will want to click on your Nano's name. Under options, (and your Nano's info), there will be a check box that says "Manually manage music and videos". If it isn't checked, check it now.

You should now be able to drag and drop MP4 Videos onto the Nano in iTunes. Once uploaded, you simply disconnect your Nano, select "Videos" on your Nano, then click "Settings". You will want to make sure that the "TV Out" is turned off, or else the Nano will think you are trying to show the video on a TV screen rather than on its own display.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod nano downloading/free music [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: This is my first time using any MP3 player on my own and have no idea where to start Can someone PLEASE tell me step by step directions for downloading songs? Also I know someone who gets free songs off this website but I don't know what it is, is there anyway to get free...

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

This isn't really about an mp3... but I have an iPod nano... and I'm wondering can I copy all my songs from a cd onto my iPod, and if so how?

Ipod Nano [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble trying to sync music from my computer to my nano. Once the nano is hooked up to the computer, a message appears on my nano that says do not disconnect. As long as it is plugged in, this message appears. I can see on my computer that my nano is hooked up. When I try to sync music...

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

View more questions Search