Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciera17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 09:40 PM
    I'm 16 & want 2 get pregnant
    I'm 16 & engaged me & my fiancé have been together for a long time.. me & my fiancé are trying to have a baby & it not really working.. can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong or tell how can I get pregnant.. & yes me & my fiancé have sat down & thought about the whole baby thing & he is also ready for one 2... & I'm still in school no matter if I get pregnant I would never drop out of school... so can anyone help me
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 09:43 PM
    You need to talk to a doctor about this. At 16, your body is not really ready for a baby yet, you haven't finished developing yourself!

If you tell me you can't afford to see a doctor about it, then you REALLY can't afford a baby.
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jul 11, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Deary me... kids having kids...

I assume that fience = Fiancé, rough = wrong...

I am the bearer of harsh advice I know, but instead of thinking about having a baby, you should be thinking about going back to school and finishing your education.
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2007, 11:35 PM
    I used to think the same thing when I was your age if not younger I loved kids and still do. Have you ever babysat ? Its good to look after kids at your age beacause you can give them back. Think of the money how are you going to raise a kid?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 01:27 AM
    The reason why it is not working is because it is not the right time for you.

16 is way too young even if you think you have thought it through, you need a lot more time of growing and just being a child and having fun in life before taking on the responsibility of having a child.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I made a mistake.I'm 15 & I might be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex a week ago, my very first time. Sunday morning I started feeling sick, my head, stomach, ears, throat, everything! My whole body felt weak. My brother had the same symptoms last week so it was possible I got it from him, but I panicked. Most my symptoms are similar to ones you...

Birthcontrol & how you know your pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay (may) (this month) on the (2nd) & (3rd) I had somewhat sexual contact with someone. They entered me BUT I made them get off me because it freaked me out and I was scared. On the (6th) I went through with it and used protection. My periods are off all the time. I spotted on the 8th And still...

On pill for 9 years, off for 1 year & trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Since I was on the pill for so long, does anyone know if I could have a huge struggle trying to conceive. I would think that all the hormones associated with the pill would be out of my system by now, but we've been trying for a while and have not had any luck and my periods have been very...

Pregnant & Having Problem with smokers [ 4 Answers ]

A co-worker of mine is pregnant. The owner and several other employees smoke but they have an area they can smoke in. The owner does smoke in his office, door closed---windows open at the end of the day. She is complaining of the smoke smell. I, a non-smoker, do know that when a person comes...

Breastfeeding & Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am breastfeeding my child. I had no period for a year. Lately I Felt PMS and had very light period 3 day spotting (I thought it was the first period after lactational amenrohea). After that, the PMS symptoms continued few weeks. I got tired. I suspected pregnancy. I took home pregnancy test. ...

View more questions Search