Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Children sleeping arangements
    My boyfriends 2 girls share a bedroom,ages 9 & 12 there mothers boyfriend whom moved in about a year ago, has a son age 12/13. When he is with his father for the weekend, he sleeps on the floor in the girls bedroom, he doesn't have a room. To top it off, they let the neighbor girl 13 sleep over at the same time, on the floor with the boyfriends son. What legal grounds does the girls father have to stand on? These arangements do not seem correct to me.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 10:53 PM
    I would agree. This is the age where they become very curious about everything physical. 12 & 13 year olds need some privacy. Kids in general need the space to relax and be themselves after the pressures of the day just like we adults. I believe this is an age where separate sleeping accommodation is necessary if only to give the children the space to physically and mentally chill-out, as well as get a good nights sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a sleeping disorder? [ 21 Answers ]

Im am so tired these days. Im having problems sleeping at night no matter how tired I am. It doesn't happen every night but at least twice a week. I have to be up Mon - Fri at 7.30am, and some days at work I still feel asleep. I don't believe I have anything on my mind keeping me up, but I...

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Sleeping positions [ 5 Answers ]

Since I just found out I am pregnant I have done A LOT of reading. All the books say the best sleeping position is on your left side. I know that you should sleep on your side when you are farther along in pregnancy, but why your left side? Can you sleep on your right side? Does it really matter...

Keeps Sleeping and Not Eating [ 4 Answers ]

Hi we have just bought a daschund 3 days ago from a pet store and it has been very playful until 4PM today.. it will wake up and then go back to sleep.. it sleeps in a bed that's sitting in a crate and theirs a area for food and water.. it normally eats and pees after it wakes up but it just keeps...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search