Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmcpower Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Do you guy have female friends that are just friend?
    My boyfriend decided he wanted to start hanging out with his female friend that he has known since 3rd grade, should I be worried? He also talks to to his ex-girlfriends all the time. I am very insecure about this because the girl that he wants to hang out with is really beautiful and skinny, I'm not fat but no means skinny like her. I am crushed I have never met her and she just started coming around again in the last couple of weeks. Please help :(
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 11, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Please stop asking this question. This is your third time repeating yourself, thank you.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Honey, I feel for you.
    I know this is tough on you.
    Some guys are trustworthy and capable of having female friends and others tend to be tempted and end up messing up.
    It depends on their whole demeanor - is he a trustworthy, honest person?
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcpower
    My boyfriend decided he wanted to start hanging out with his female friend that he has known since 3rd grade, should I be worried? He also talks to to his ex-girlfriends all the time. I am very insecure about this because the girl that he wants to hang out with is really beautiful and skinny, I'm not fat but no means skinny like her. I am crushed I have never met her and she just started coming around again in the last couple of weeks. Please help :(

The only thing you can do is trust him!! Has he done anything to make you not trust him? If you can't trust him you don't need to be together... if he wanted to be with the girl he would be with her and not you... he obviously likes something about you that's why your with him.. tell him to introduce you to her... then maybe all three of you could hang out..
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 11, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Hello.

I have many Female friends and have never cheated on my wife. If your husband hasn't given you any reason to think he is cheating then relax.

We all need a person to vent to. Men can't always vent to other male friends so having a good female friend works great. It can make your relationship much better if she is an honest friend. You can't be her friend also if you do he can't vent to her anymore. BUT you can meet her so you know they are being honest and not hiding their friendship.

If you tell him he can't see her and he needs her to vent to or her him. You will force him to lie to you about it.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 11, 2007, 11:35 PM
    I wouldn't worry too much... I have purely plutonic friends that are really attractive... plus if he knows her from the 3rd grade it's probably likely they're like brother and sister...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I overreacting about his female friend? [ 15 Answers ]

I've been with my husband for 7 years. About 6 months ago he started talking to a girl on myspace and the first words she typed to him were about how sexy he was. I told him I was uncomfortable about this, not to mention she is single, lives in the same town as we do, and is better looking than...

Female likes guy stuck in friendzone (for a friend irl.) [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been in my ear for the past few months Starting in January telling me how she knows this guy and he has been one of her best friends and that they're really close and trust each other implicitly and she thinks potentially it could turn into something more, What she'd...

Guy Friends [ 16 Answers ]

Okay I want to get more guy friends.Not boyfriends but GUy friends.I have all sorts of chick friends but I want some guy friends too.All the great guys are popular and have girlfriends(drama) and a lot of the others are just aren't that fun to be around.They either rank as pervs, crybabys, or act...

Girlfriend best friend is a guy,one of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friend. He has a girlfriend who is best friends with my girlfriend.And... My girlfriend helps my friend out all the time... but I'm worried that they will fall for each other and will start their own relationship. I told my friend how I felt about this but he says she's the...

View more questions Search