Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JesaAngel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Lexus RX300 year 2000 Cup holder
    Hi! I just purchased a 2000 Lexus RX300 and the cupholders for both front and back seats are missing. I have looked at several different auto parts dealers online and no one seems to have that replacement part. Any suggestions as to where and the cheapest way to get those cupholders? Thanks for your time!
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 05:03 PM
    You need to let your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages. Call around to all local salvage yards and ask for that year Lexus (or close) in their inventory. They have a database that will do the search for you. That's if you get someone that will go the extra stretch for you. They really only like the big ticket items.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexus-Nexus access [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1994 gs300 lexus, [ 1 Answers ]

It will not stay runinning, I have replaced computer ,crank sensors

Anyone with Lexus-Nexus access? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a service (hopefully free) like Lexus-Nexus where I can find legal rulings as they come out. For example news on the never ending patent infringement lawsuits between Rambus and NTP -- or patent rulings on Medtronic etc. A online source where you can search by a company name for...

View more questions Search