Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:04 PM
    I need someone who has experience with Nintendo Wii!
    My son stuck a WHOLE BUNCH of pennies in my Nintendo Wii sometime when I wasn't looking (and I'm always looking, so this kind of amazes me). Does anyone out there have a lot of experience with the Wii and can tell me how to get the pennies out??

I called Nintendo in NY and they said to send it to them and they will fix it for $70, but I want to avoid having to send it out if at all possible.

It seems like the face of it might pop off, but I don't want to force it because I'm not sure that it does, and I don't want to break it any further.

PLEASE HELP!!

P.S. Its only a month old, I'm so upset!!
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Aww.. He Was Playing With It... Lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunta
    Aww.. He Was Playing With It.... Lol
    I think he thought it was a piggy bank or something. I didn't think it was too funny at first, but I'm over it now. I guess I'll just have to send it out to get fixed. :(
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:13 PM
    I think it might be worth sending it to get checked, cough up the money and next time keep it on a shelf, but I wouldn't mess with it any more than has happened already not something that valuable
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    i think it might be worth sending it to get checked, cough up the money and next time keep it on a shelf, but i wouldnt mess with it any more than has happened already not something that valuable
    Yeah I'm just going to send it out. Thanks for the advice :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:17 PM
    I think it might push me over the edge if I found out somebody had been tampering with mine
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:19 PM
    I wanted to cry honestly. It took me 3 months to even find one because they're so hard to come by, and then I spent about $350.00 on the console and extra accessories. Not to mention what I've spent on games.

I'm so mad!
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 10, 2007, 12:39 PM
    If you haven't sent it out yet, there is a way to open it without breaking it

I was looking online and I found a product, an extra outer case. When I was reading the instructions it tells you how to take of the plastic surroundin the technology on the inside so you can replace the outer shell

I don't know exactly how but if you do some research I think ull find it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Is that possible play Nintendo Wii in America if I buy it at Japan? [ 11 Answers ]

My friend who lives in Japan, she will visit me on May. If I buy a Wii console by Japan version, Is US Wii game title works at Wii Japan console? And, also Wii console hardware can choose a language? I mean, is Japan wii console same as American one? Thank you.

Nintendo wii to router [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect nintendo wii to the router?

Reconfiguring my router for the Nintendo Wii [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have recently bought an Nintendo wii and I keep getting an error that it cannot connect. After browsing a few help sites for the Wii I discovered that I have to switch my router into mixed (whatever that means) I have already tried to put 192.168.1.1 in my internet explorer, but he...

View more questions Search