Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redsun31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
    Can I contribute to my 401K after filing Chapter 13 bankrupcty?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 03:21 PM
    As long as it is part of the budget on your Chapter 13. Normally you will find they set the budget tight enough I doubt you will have a lot of extra money to do that with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chapter 13 [ 4 Answers ]

:eek: This has been three years in the making. I could go on and on about the reason this mess was started and you would feel for me but I feel sorry enough for myself. This vinue has helped me so much. Most everyone's advice is sound and true. Thank you in advance. I filed chapter 13 three years...

Chapter 13 bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

May Have To Do A Chapetr 13 To Safe My House I Have Spoken To A Lawyer About All This But What Gets Me Is I Still Have To Pay My 1500.00 Morg Which I Just Can't Do And That's What Got Me Into This Mess In The First Place. We Have Been In This House 10 Years Now And Did A Refi 4 Years Ago.it...

Mechanic Liens and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a mechanics lien is discharged in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy or does it make the lien holder a securred creditor? We are in NJ but I don't know if location has anything to do with it when a national retailer is involved. Difficult question but I need to know a proper answer not a...

Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

Approximately how long does it take once you've filled out the bankruptcy forms does it take to file? Does it depend on the State you live in or the court schedule?

Bankruptcy (Chapter 7) Do it yourself? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, newbie here. Here's my 'story' and I have several questions... I am a single mom with a ton of debt. Thankfully, NONE of this is credit cards or the like. It is 80% medical bills, and the other 20% is unpaid utilities and bank fees from overdraft accounts. I have called several of...

View more questions Search