Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolcheetah2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 01:28 PM
    A cat moving from house to house
    My parents are divorced and I want a cat. Most cats don't like moving but they would be moving to a different house every week. They wouldn't stay at the same house. What cat should I get?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:17 PM
    I would say that this is not an ideal situation, as they are creature of habits. But if you start with a young kitten maybe 6 to 8 weeks old you may be OK. Just try to feed them at the same time each day and keep their litter box in the room that they will be in most. Hopefully in your bedroom. So that it will know where to look for it. I would get a female and have it spayed as soon as the vet says to . I think female cats are less aggressive than males. Also if you get her spayed she will want to stay closer to home and will have less of an attidue. I hope this info helps you. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

How to get cat out from under a house? [ 9 Answers ]

There is a cat (not ours!) in the crawl space under the house. We can hear it meow, but we can't get it to come out. The only exit is through the garage, which we usually keep closed. It must have run in one day when we were walking the dog. The cat has been there for several days, with no food or...

Angry house Cat [ 3 Answers ]

After discovering a very sick house cat near our home, we transported the animal to our local vet. They prescribed an eye ointment, for a severe eye infection, ear drops for mites. Also, they removed a B-B pellet from an area behind the cats right ear where someone had shot it. Cat weighed in a...

Stray cat under my house... [ 5 Answers ]

Yesterday mum was washing the dishes and outside the window she saw a cat come up to the door and have a sniff around. She was confused because it look exactly like our male tabby (who is desexed) except it had a red collar on. Then it ran back under the house. Who knows how long its been there....

View more questions Search