Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 12:50 PM
    What do I do now?
    Ok Its Long But Here It Goes... I Use To Have This Girl Alycia Who Use To Be My Best friend... We Did Everything Together... She Had A Sister And Her Sister Was Out Of Control... They Gave Up On Her But I Never Did... The Sister Ran Away From Home She Didn't Want To Follow The Rules So She Left In The Middle Of The Night But Didn't Take Anything With Her... So Because All Of Her Stuff Was Left At The House Alycia(which Was My Bestfriend) Tried Giving Her Stuff Away... I Told Alycia To Give It All To Me That I Wanted It But The Real Reason I Wanted It Was To Give It Back To Her Sister... When She (alycia) Found Out What I Was Doing She Got Really Mad At Me For Telling Her Sister... She Then Stopped Talking To Me... I Think Her Boyfriend Played A Big Part In This Because When They Started Dating He Didn't Like It When She Hung Out With Me He Claims She Acted Different So He Would Do What He Could To Get Her To Stop Talking To Me.. He Would Also Say Stuff To Her About Her Own Sister To Make Her Stop Talking To Her Own Sister... I Tried To Confront Her About The Whole Issue And When I Did I Just Got Really Angry And Started Yelling And She Hung Up On Me... Then One Day When I Was Out In The Area I Had Stopped By Her House To See If She Was Home But She Wasn't So Oi Talked To Her Mother To Tell Her What Was Going On Because She Was Wondering And Her Mother Went Back And Told Her Everything I Said.. (which Wasn't Bad) But Then The Mother Told Her That I Was Saying Stuff That I Hadn't Said The Mother Is The Real One Who Said The Stuff... When I Tried To Explain It To Alycia She Didn't Want To Hear It... I Recently Talked To Her On Aim To Apologize For What I Did.. She Said She Accepted The Apology But Said That We Can't Be Friends... I Just Want To Know If What I Was Doing By Protecting Her Sister And Her Sisters Things Was So Wrong... Did I Do The Right Thing? Should I Call Her (alycia) To See If She Would Talk To Me? I Want To Be Friends With Her I Miss All The Good Times We Have Had Together... Its Been About A Year And A Half Since We Actually Hung Out... Help...
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Sounds like a junior high romance to me...

You'll find new friends... in due time young one...

Jul 11, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Im 21... We Were Bestfriends Since I Was 13... So Just Leave It Alone?

Jul 11, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Im Also Very Pickey When It Comes To Choosing Friends...
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Your 21...

Damn.. I'm 17... you are no longer young to me lol...

Okay, well time heals all things babe...

Jul 11, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Yea... Im 21 Lol... So You're a Youngin Not Me...
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 01:46 PM
    GRRRRR so what...

I'm 18 tomorrow...

Jul 11, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Hahaha... Its Ok "young Buck":p... I Was Once Your Age:D... Happy Early Birthday :)
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Lol, thank you...

Yeah imma get wasted tomorrow so its alllll good! And your not too old yourself, so yeah! Lol really though... u look like 14 in your pic...

Jul 11, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Hahahaha... nope 21 on the 6th of june... how areyou going to get wasted?? Your not old enough
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Heh,

I have people... I'm sure when you were 18 you got people to buy you beer... oor w/e u drink... anyway, yeah... my friends are all around 20-24 so... they buy the beer... we all get wasted...

Jul 11, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Nope... I Don't Drink Or Smoke... So Nope I Didn't Have Anyone Buy Me Beer...
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Well... good 4 you lol

Jul 11, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search