Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jul 11, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Very, very vague movie
    Okay..

During times in my life, I would always catch glimpse of movies my parents were watching and there is one that I never found out what it was.

The only part I can really remember sticking in my head is of a guy pushing his hand into another man's chest and maybe ripping out his heart. The hand went slow motion into this man's chest without leaving a mark. It stuck in my mind because well, ripping out someone's heart is not something you see everyday as a child.
    It was NOT dumb and dumber because they came like 10 or more years later.

Thanks
    SUZZIE Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarBlue
    Okay..

During times in my life, I would always catch glimpse of movies my parents were watching and there is one that I never found out what it was.

The only part i can really remember sticking in my head is of a guy pushing his hand into another man's chest and maybe ripping out his heart. The hand went slow motion into this man's chest without leaving a mark. It stuck in my mind because well, ripping out someone's heart is not something you see everyday as a child.
    It was NOT dumb and dumber because they came like 10 or more years later.

Thanks
    Indiana jones temple of doom 1984
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jul 11, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Very vague description of 1950's sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

A man and woman crash land onto a planet which is bombarded by missiles. The planet has a protective shield of some sort. Does anyone know the name of the film?

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

Vague Thoughts [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my ex travis broke up on July 8th and I've been single ever since... I feel like I'm moving on with my life.. but I care about him but not as much as he loves me.. he cries hisself to sleep for weeks when we break up.. I don't... I just try to move on... He's 15.. I'm 12.. almost thirteen.....

View more questions Search