Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eleven11_11 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2007, 11:10 AM
    NEED to know George Harrison song.
    I can't for the life of me remember anything in this song
    Except that it was on a LEVIs jeans commercial in 2005
    And it said something about " magic...... magic.." or something...
    I just remember making a mental note of how much I liked it...
    But no matter how much I search I can't find anything... please someone help!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Here is a list of his singles:
    George Harrison Discography

Amazon will allow you to listen to song snippets:
    Amazon.com: George Harrison: Explore similar items

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

De George Syndrome [ 11 Answers ]

I am a psychotherapist who has a patient who has been diagnosed with "De George Syndrome". I am looking for information concerning the symptoms and the management as well as prognosis of the syndrome.

Concerns George Strait [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again I have a question about one of george strait's songs,In the song the go ,It'll be all right everythings all right, and I would like to know the name of this song if you could please find this song title it would be just peachy.thanks

George Bush [ 52 Answers ]

I hate politics! But recently there has been such a flood of it coming through On TV, radio, and the internet that I can't escape from hearing things - all of which I do not like or condone. Can someone please tell me anything good that president Bush has done for His country. I'm struggling to...

George Bush took YOUR Habeas Corpus rights [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: Recently, the Appeals Court approved the loss of YOUR Habeas Corpus rights. That's right, I said YOURS. Hold on, excon, you say. The habeas corpus rights that were taken away, were taken away from foreigners who are held in foreign prisons. YOU and I, excon, still have OUR habeas...

"Which way did it go George?" [ 5 Answers ]

Odd thing happen today... my 'D' drive went M.I.A. and I not sure how to get it back. I checked the wire to yjr HD and it is still plugged in. So I am guessing that this is either an error somewhere , or its dead. Any ideas how to get it back?

View more questions Search