Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Felony class d unlawful use of weapon
    What grounds do they have to enforce this? Never pulled a knife but did do hairpulling etc for the 3rd degree assault. Statement written says pulled knife but neither witness willing to testify for prosecution. What do they have if know one else saw this. Statements says don't know if would be willing to press charges whre they signed
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Hello again, sns:

I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. If the prosecutor thinks he can convict you, he's going to try. If he can't, he won't. If he does think so, you need a lawyer, and he'll answer your questions.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Have Class B CDL (HAZ, AIr Brake,Tanker) Need Job but have Felony. [ 1 Answers ]

I have Straight Truck Experience and the endorsements listed in the title. I live in KCMO area. Anyone need a driver?

Unlawful Detainer [ 8 Answers ]

I refused to pay my Feb. rent because my landlord has not taken care of the black mold problem. She filed an unlawful detainer on 2/23 to have me evicted - no notices given. This went to court 3/13 and I was told that I had to pay Feb. and March rent (lease is up) and have 10 days to get out for...

Unlawful detainer [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine went to court for unlawful detainer. The case was dismissed. Does that mean if he tries to get another place it may possibly show up.

Credit Reporting Used as a weapon [ 4 Answers ]

What are the options for getting a company to correct their erroneous credit reporting? This has to do with Geico the Insurance company. They terminated my policy, sent me a refund. Now they are claiming we re-signed and that we owe and are reporting the lack of payment. We never restated our...

View more questions Search