Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordyx2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Should I call/text him
    Hey guys. Okay so the guy that I like's sister gave me his # but I don't know if I should call him or text him or not since he didn't give me his #, his sister did.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 09:24 AM
    I'd say make the move. His sister likes you and trusts you enough to give his #. Go for it and find out! He may well be flattered. Let us know!
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 11, 2007, 11:07 AM
    I say go for it. His sister might of already told him she gave you his number and he's expecting a call or text or something.

Send him a text asking how he's doing. Make sure to let him know it's you.

Good Luck :)
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 06:48 PM
    yea u should go for it and tell him how u feel or maybe u should talk to him in person first and tell him how u got his number but to be honest I don't think that he will mind that he didn't give I his number and u called =] good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Should I text him later on [ 12 Answers ]

This is my first time on the site but I have read some responses to other queries and there excellent so I hope you might be able to advise me on mine. I met a guy from my local area going back about a year ago. I called his business to obtain a quote on my house renovations. Towards the end of...

What to do about text! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this guy from work who flirted with me once a week for 2 years and got together a few times... who now doesn't work for his company... I hadn't talked to him in a month since he quit his job... he contacted with me last month... we have now texted each other here and there... some very...

View more questions Search