Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 10, 2005, 01:58 PM
    Painting
    I picked up this beautiful oil painting and I am curious as to who painted it. It is oil paint on a black "fuzzy" paper surface (ex. Anywhere there isn't paint, the surface is fuzzy feeling).

Below are links to the photo of the signature and a photo of the painting.

Signature: http://www.wzartv.com/Pictures/Signature.JPG

Painting: http://www.wzartv.com/Pictures/Painting.JPG

I was just wondering if anyone might recognize the signature since it us unreadable to the "not-art-intelligent" eye. Thanks very much!

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Painting [ 4 Answers ]

I Have an oil painting and can't read the bottom of the name of the artist. It depicts a man sitting at a table praying with glasses on his bible and a apple,bread I think and a bowl of soup. Does anyone know what this painting may be of or who could I ask to give me a value, if it has one.

Painting PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I'm considering installing some stock, 4 foot, PVC gutter guards available at a big box store. They are white and I would like to paint them flat black. I have heard that epoxy paint will work on PVC. Any advice? Thanks, rb1935

Painting Fun! [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a place where you can indulge your inner abstract expressionist: move your mouse to splatter virtual paint and click to change the color. To create a hard copy, right-click on the "canvas" and select Print. Painting Fun I am not printing mine out and showing it to anybody. Let's just...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I apint on treated wood?

Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting that has paris etching society ny usa at the top and I believe the name is Diane Emmla Leconte. Can you tell me if she is a artist and if so how much is the painting worth?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.