Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellen-07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:32 AM
    playing hard 2 get?
    ryt so I been with my boyfriends lyk 2 years and in the beginning it was wonderful because he was so into me, wanting 2 c me everyday, txtin me all the tym. Now after 2 years we don't see each other much few hours in a week, don't spend much time on our own probs lyk 15 minutes then he says lets go out wit his mates. Because I felt id been a bit mardy about this to him because I fught he wasn't intrested, I have started doing what he has been doing. Not textin him r ringing him going out with my mates. I thought this would get him more intrested but it's the same thing with him. Now we spend lots time wit our own mates n see each other the odd times. Its been lyk this for about a week. I fink we still love each other. Do u fink if I still do this it will get him bk intrested? R do u have sum other advice on how 2 do this? Is the love gone now and its just friendship? Even though we do still show affection sometimes when we are on our own but as soon as his mates r there her 4gets about me!
    reply xxx
    dreamguy Posts: 58, Reputation: 13
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 07:40 AM
    I think your boyfriend is at a point now where he is taking the relationship for granted. This is very common to happen after 2 years going steady. He's in his comfort zone. What other red flags do you notice about him? Does he make excuses not to spend time with you?

If he was spending a lot of time with you from the very beginning then I would just say that the honeymoon phase of the relationship has worn off and he is just taking things for granted. I think you are doing the right thing by decreasing the frequency of your calls and text messages. Give it time and see what happens. He may miss you.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 07:42 AM
    The two of you are just comfortable... No big deal... maybe you should tell him how you feel and that's it. Try new things!
    ellen-07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Thankz 4 your replys they have been helpful. I know he is in a comfort zone phase. But what is meant by that? I lv him but I feel that we are drifting apart. I don't mind spending time with my mates but I feel we don't spend enough time 2getha. Its like we are more mates than boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't mind hangin around with his friends but he acts as if I'm invisable until he got nothing else 2 do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

We are broken up, but why is she playing me? [ 23 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged I just broke up with my GF of 5 years. Mostly good, some tough times, but we love each Other. We are both type A personalities... it's wonderful, but our communication is really Hard. I think we have to work much harder at it. The problem is, I realize this now! Help,...

The games he's playing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an...

Playing music [ 1 Answers ]

How would you go about putting a song on here so someone could hear it

Trouble playing mp3's on external hard drive [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a novice, just got a 320 gigabyte external hard drive to store my music on. I then just copied the "my music" folder on my laptop on to it, which may not have been the correct way to do it, but... Anyway, it's all on there, but I'm not able to play some of the files on Windows media player...

View more questions Search