Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Why Women Should Avoid a Girls Night Out After They Are Married!
    WHY WOMEN SHOULD AVOID A GIRLS NIGHT OUT AFTER THEY'RE MARRIED!
    The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my Husband that I would be home by midnight , "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down WAY too easy. Around 3:00 A.m. a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the Cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution in order to escape a possible conflict with him. Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him Midnight! He didn't seem pissed off at all. Got away with that one! Then he said," We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why? He said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh sh#@.", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Lol!
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 11, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Lol awww it was such a great idea!
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jul 11, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Love it! I know some of these are "old", but a true classic never ages!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Ohh man, She was loaded hah!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 08:19 AM
    That's too funny!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am married to a women But am still In love with my Ex wife [ 13 Answers ]

I need this question answered. I have been divorced for about 4 years now. We haven't talked since we separated. Well I recently got married and my ex wife got married 7 months ago. Well I had to contact her cause of an issue about a car that we owned. Since we divorced I lived in Kansas and her in...

Married women playing with single guys [ 8 Answers ]

Say a younger single guy is seduced into having an affair with an older married women and the sex is amazing but the guy ends up falling in love with her and the women says she's in love with him and wants to leave her husband for him, she says these things over a long period but shows no action to...

I'm a married female and I'm BI love women more then husband [ 3 Answers ]

I love my husband but it seems I fantasize about women and want to have sex with women then him. We do recreational drugs at times and can have lots of sex with him but if we aren't on them sex with him really doesn't interest me. When it comes to women and haven't been with many at all I get...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search