Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T-girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Half of my $
    Is my soon to be ex entitled to half of my 401k?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 06:52 AM
    That would depend on where you live. Where I live - yes. But just on what was earned during the marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He is my other half. [ 1 Answers ]

1 year and 5 months ago, me and my ex boyfriend, completely fell in love. Everything was great for the first 3 months. Then we started argueing, he decided we should take a break because we argued a lot, so we did, I was completely and utterly lost without him! I became depressed, well we both...

Half equations [ 2 Answers ]

write a half equation for the following redox reaction Ni + 2Ag+ - Ni2+ + 2Ag ? How do you do it ?

Half image [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased a Phillips TV/Monitor with DVI input; when I plug my laptop to it I only see half an image; it will flash the whole image for an instant then half of the screen goes black I see only left side of my screen :confused:

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search