Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Jul 11, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Outgoing mail attachment size
    What can I do to increase the outgoing mail attachment size to 3mb or better. I am using a Dell wireless, Internet explorer, and Yahoo mail server.

Thanks
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 06:08 AM
    This is done by the mail provider themselves, its very rare to transfer files with more than 10mb of attachment... Check whether Yahoo have a service where you pay to transfer large files as e-mail attachment
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2007, 06:12 AM
    You can't it's a limit imposed by the mail server. Since Yahoo's limits are higher than 3MB, the limitation may be on the recipient's side. Try YouSendIt.com.

P.S. I moved this to E-mail forum where it belongs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solving limits [ 1 Answers ]

hey can someone help me out with this limit lim (n*19^n) / (20^n) n->∞ thanks

Limits in calculus [ 1 Answers ]

The local gamae commission decided to stock a lake wit htrout. To do this, 200 trout werer introduced into the lake. The population of the trout can be approximated by P(t)=20(10+7t)/(1+0.02t) where t is time in months since the lake was stocked and P(t) is the population after t months. (a)...

Limits [ 1 Answers ]

What is the limit of the square root of x?

Current Limits. [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday, this girl I'm dating messaged me.. making it clear that we can't kiss and do anything further.. but we can only hold hands and hug each other. I think it doesn't make sense that she's telling me about this so point blank like she wants to plan everything about our relationship out. I...

View more questions Search