Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    G4-450 Posts: 175, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2005, 11:53 AM
    The Talmud is the SATANIC BIBLE ITSELF !
    You are been anti semitic morganstine, you and this David guy. I say this from your protectiveness of the TALMUD and its treat to all non jews around the world in it.

You need me to find more statements by Ariel Sharon and people like him in Israel and the U.S. who claim they are Jewish as in the faith and who brag about how they get away with fooling the U.S. into proxy wars?

You do not seem to have anything bad to say about the Talmudic anti semitic-ism in itself , Do you or do you not back up these racist ideologies against non jews in the Talmud's? at-least prove that it is not correct if so.

I do not consider the Talmud's Jewish or especially holier then the TORAH, your saying I do not like jews is a sham and a typical denial game Ultra Orthodox Jews do to practice there commandments in the talmud which state they can LIE to non jews and even other jews about the Talmudic writtings which state to destroy the non Jewish gentiles who are referred in the talmud as VERMIN, especially destroy the Christians.

What God tells someone to kill other people and that they have the right above the laws of the Commandments to lie? Sounds satanic to me.
    Especially if this God could not create the rest of life on the planet.

So stop playing games and look at the posts from the talmuds I made. they make Osama Ben Laden look like a angel, even Hitler was not as devious and clever with all the hate he had for humanity,. - > these books are the bible of racism and hatred from what I read, And for sure, it is safe to call them the SATANIC BIBLE.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Sep 21, 2005, 01:38 PM
    Sincerity
    Junior Expert

G4-450 is on a distinguished road
    Islam and Judaism
    Peace and love to everyone

I want to understand the difference between Islam and Judaism, there roots between the children of Abraham, who is the founder of all 3 faiths (Judaism, Chriostianity and Islam) to one God Almighty, and the Ka'Baa..

Peace again to all.

Did you mean any of this when you wrote it?

:confused:

Sep 21, 2005, 01:59 PM
    HA HA

Now you can not tell the diference between a saluation and a promise, come on kid, learn your english.MORGANTINE why not stop your games and answr the question on the Talmud,
    Peace is the last thing these books have anything to do with so explain your position with them because I have a few universities interested in all your posts, you seem to know allot more then your telling everyone about Judaism and it is a shame you are using your talents deviously to avoid the question over and over again and instead paint others for what these books stand for when all else failed for you in your cuase.

So far many conservative right winged Ultra Orthodox pro white Jewish talmudic falloweers have also played the same Blame games you have demon-strated here, why not be honest for once and share how you really feel about why certain Jews SHOULD BE above the law and others should die?

As I read the Babylonian Talmud, it is filled with hatred and anti semitism and is in no way anything to do with Abraham or PEACE, it promotes ethnic cleansing of the very people Abraham was himself, a Chaldean speaking person, which is a ARAB, and it proves that the tribe if Judah did indeed carried out ethnic cleansing against the other tribes of "Children of Israel" after the death of Solomon. David's Son.

And explain your last posts again, are you trying to say that because I questioned the Talmud I do not come forward with peaceful intentions?

If you are not jewish as you say then why are you avoiding the question?, i can understand if you thought i was trying to say the talmud stood for all jews, but i certainly did not say all jews fallow the racist Talmud anyway, i said Ultra Orthodox Zionists do, and they are as racist disguised as jews, just like there also racist people in disguise who call themselves muslims or christians and have evil ambitions.

So share your thoughts with us on the Talmudic Statements instead claiming others are trying to read your mind while you yourself has ran out of guesses about your imagionary enemies minds like Osama Ben Laden for starts,

i am not Osama ok, you feel better now.
    Tower4Love Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Sep 21, 2005, 03:22 PM
    Shalom,

I was reading the following post, and thought that I should comment.

Morganite, you have gone far enough so shame on you !

The Corruption of Judaism with the Talmud is true!!

I am of a movement of Judaism known as Qaraim. We reject the Mishnah and Gemarah of our Rabbinical counterparts.
    The T"NK (Torah, Navim, and Ketuvim) to our knowledge is the sole word of our Creator, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God. We base all of our beliefs, and customs upon what is found in written in the T"NK. Like unto you we prostrate ourselves in prayer before our God, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God.

In many ways we look Muslim, however we are not Muslim, nor could we ever be Muslim. The reason being is that the T"NK being the true word of God to us shows many things that do not agree with the words of the Qu'ran. I could list these, but it would be a long list, and you would probably become bored with the list after a while.

In short, I have to agree with you that Rabbinical Judaism has corrupted the culture of our fathers, and the teachings of our God, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God, through their creation of the Talmud, but the written word of our God, known as the T"NK has still preserved this culture. And if it does not agree with the T"NK to me, then it is wrong. Nothing against Muslims, and all, but this is just the way that Qaraim think.

May YHWH bless and keep you!

Sep 21, 2005, 07:44 PM
    Tower4Love - maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tower4Love
    Shalom,

I was reading the following post, and thought that I should comment.

Morganite, you have gone far enough so shame on you !

The Corruption of Judaism with the Talmud is true !!!

I am of a movement of Judaism known as Qaraim. We reject the Mishnah and Gemarah of our Rabbinical counterparts.
    The T"NK (Torah, Navim, and Ketuvim) to our knowledge is the sole word of our Creator, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God. We base all of our beliefs, and customs upon what is found in written in the T"NK. Like unto you we prostrate ourselves in prayer before our God, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God.

In many ways we look Muslim, however we are not Muslim, nor could we ever be Muslim. The reason being is that the T"NK being the true word of God to us shows many things that do not agree with the words of the Qu'ran. I could list these, but it would be a long list, and you would probably become bored with the list after a while.

In short, I have to agree with you that Rabbinical Judaism has corrupted the culture of our fathers, and the teachings of our God, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God, through their creation of the Talmud, but the written word of our God, known as the T"NK has still preserved this culture. And if it does not agree with the T"NK to me, then it is wrong. Nothing against Muslims, and all, but this is just the way that Qaraim think.

May YHWH bless and keep you!

You must be out of the same barrell as G4-450 because you accuse me of things I have not said and of holding opinions that I do not hold.

For example, I have NEVER suggested that Rabbinical Judaism has corrupted the culture of [y]our fathers, and the teachings of [y]our God,

Why do you say I have done so? LSD?

There is a name for a false accuser in Hebrew. I presume you know what it is.

Like unto you we prostrate ourselves in prayer before our God, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God.

What makes you think I prostrate myself like unto YOU? You make assumptions that no educated persons COULD make.

I have not taken a stand for or against Judaism or Islam or Christianity or Jainism or Buddhism or Hinduism or Sikhism or Confucianism, Or anything, as you will find if you take the trouble to read through my postings without getting bored.

My interest has been purely historical.

Unlike you and your sad little terrorist friend, who is probably your alter ego, I have no religious axe to grind, and you can take that to the bank.

MORGANITE

:eek:

Sep 21, 2005, 11:53 PM
    MORGANITE

He is no friend of mine, but I can not say that everyone who rejects the Talmud's teachings are my enemies,

I believe the question is "do you reject them" or support there intolerant human trend and terrorism.

As far as I read back in this post, you have rejected arabs alone (not muslims) , this is talmudic racism.

Sep 22, 2005, 01:04 AM
    Morgenite, a Talmudic worshiper of Satan and his trickery blame games
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganite
    You must be out of the same barrell as G4-450 because you accuse me of things I have not said and of holding opinions that I do not hold.
    No one accused you of anything you did NOT say, and if anything I am asking you to say something in your defense if you can back up these Talmud's as good books and not beyond terrorist ideologies which you ignorantly have been playing off the media instead.

Obviously you support Talmudic teachings here, where have you said that your against there hate filled gore?

For example, I suggested that Rabbinical Judaism has corrupted the culture of your fathers, and the teachings of our God, and hell is promised to those and i know i will go there not for suggesting this but for supporting it
    really, for a moment I thought you where using typo technicalities with God's will (law) like dirty lawyers do in court to leave loopholes to escape been blamed for there actions.

You're a real Con Artists Morgenite, this is not smart but devious and clever, what kind of a person thinks this is educated but a very evil man who dies with hell on there conscience as you will if you do not change your ways because you seek to gain a argument like a hypocrite by using by cheating words that describe you.

There is only One God, and if the God you mention did not create me or Arabs then what God is that when the true God created everything?

Why do you say I have done so? i would like to avoid the question until i can drag this out as long as possible, why would i let you know i am a liar when a good liar goes to the grave with the truth
    Your funny and seriously insane as you described it, so far you support Talmudic Racism and the threat to WORLD peace and beyond what you recall as terrorism.

There is a name for a false accuser in Hebrew. I presume you know what it is.
    Yes, I am from greece and I know it well, it describes you perfectly, you avoid the fact that I asked you the same question 12 times now and I also warned you that you're a prime example of why the U.S. should totally Stop supporting Israel and freeze there terrorist assets as well as there jobs in congress which is something on I headr lately and why Israel finally pulled out of Gaza.

Its very hard for me to Live in Tel Aviv and deal with everyone complaining about Sharon and his lies, especially his skin head racist son and there crimes to stay in power, the guy braggs about how he used the U.S. contacts to decieve votes.

Like unto you we prostrate ourselves in prayer before our God, blessed be He, YHWH the Only True God.

What makes you think I prostrate myself like unto YOU? You make assumptions that no educated persons COULD make. I am more educated then you are, i am a SS Jew
    Why would you say that to him Morgantide? Bowing is the teachings of Abraham and Jesus as well, and where did you get your education from is clearly the false accuser again, yourself, and you know it very well where God will send you in this life and the portion in the hear after according to all the scriptures.

I have not taken a stand for or against Judaism or Islam or Christianity or Jainism or Buddhism or Hinduism or Sikhism or Confucianism,. or anything, as you will find if you take the trouble to read through my postings without getting bored.[

My interest has been purely historical.
    I read your postings as well as 42 other students.
    We had concluded that your avoiding the questions about the Talmud because your
    1- either jewish and have been hiding this and are afraid the books give all jews a bad name or
    2- you simply have racist hating opinions about certain people which are in these books and again, jewish in some way or pretending you are.

And if your interests where honestly historical then why did you avoid the evidence in the talmud which promotes ethnic cleansing and testifies against Judaic History and clearly spells them as the lost tribe, I guess God was not enough, they want the world too now?

Unlike you and your sad little terrorist friend, who is probably your alter ego, I have no religious axe to grind, and you can take that to the bank.
    MORGANITE
    Judaism and Islam Morganite, for the 13th time, the talmud, do you believe some jews have the right to go above the law like Adolph Hitler did and kill certain people they consider Vermin in these Books?

Sep 22, 2005, 06:53 AM
    Kokoveos!
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    No one accused you of anything you did NOT say, and if anything i am asking you to say something in your defense if you can back up these Talmud's as good books and not beyond terrorist ideologies which you ignorantly have been playing off the media instead.

Obviously you support Talmudic teachings here, where have you said that your against there hate filled gore?

really, for a moment i thought you where using typo technicalities with God's will (law) like dirty lawyers do in court to leave loopholes to escape been blamed for there actions.

Your a real Con Artists Morgenite, this is not smart but devious and clever, what kind of a person thinks this is educated but a very evil man who dies with hell on there conscience as you will if you do not change your ways because you seek to gain a argument like a hypocrite by using by cheating words that describe you.

There is only One God, and if the God you mention did not create me or Arabs then what God is that when the true God created everything?

Your funny and seriously insane as you described it, so far you support Talmudic Racism and the threat to WORLD peace and beyond what you recall as terrorism.

Yes, i am from greece and i know it well, it describes you perfectly, you avoid the fact that i asked you the same question 12 times now and i also warned you that your a prime example of why the U.S. should totally Stop supporting Israel and freeze there terrorist assets as well as there jobs in congress which is something on i headr lately and why Israel finaly pulled out of Gaza.

Its very hard for me to Live in Tel Aviv and deal with everyone complaining about Sharon and his lies, especialy his skin head racist son and there crimes to stay in power, the guy braggs about how he used the U.S. contacts to decieve votes.

Why would you say that to him Morgantide? Bowing is the teachings of Abraham and Jesus as well, and where did you get your education from is clearly the false accuser again, yourself, and you know it very well where God will send you in this life and the portion in the hear after according to all the scriptures.

i read your postings as well as 42 other students.
    We had concluded that your avoiding the questions about the Talmud because your
    1- either jewish and have been hiding this and are afraid the books give all jews a bad name or
    2- you simply have racist hating opinions about certain people which are in these books and again, jewish in some way or pretending you are.

And if your interests where honestly historical then why did you avoid the evidence in the talmud which promotes ethnic cleansing and testifies against Judaic History and clearly spells them as the lost tribe, I guess God was not enough, they want the world too now?

Judaism and Islam Morganite, for the 13th time, the talmud, do you believe some jews have the right to go above the law like Adolph Hitler did and kill certain people they consider Vermin in these Books?

I do hope that your 42 st8udent can comprehend your tortuous thinkng better than I can, Kokoveos!

M

:eek:

Sep 22, 2005, 07:07 AM
    The Shaitan
    Of course I have been accused of saying things I did not say.

I have never defended any kind of racism and do not now, but your saying - insisting - that I do - is a hellborn lie after the Mster of Lies whom you seem to serve.

I have fought racism all my long life and I still do from whatever source and towards whatever target.

So clean up your act. Lean to read English, Learn to comprehend what you read. Get the venom out of your eyes, and start speaking with the peace and love you promised.

Δεν μπορείτε να μιλήσετε όπως έναν ανόητο και να θεωρηθείτε σοφό άτομο.

Τρώω τα ανόητα αγόρια για το πρόγευμά μου!

MORGANITE

:p

Sep 22, 2005, 08:22 AM
    Morganstine, the frankenstine of the Talmud
    Of course I have been accused of saying things I did not say.
    Like ?

As for Solomon and the House of Judah 'taking over' the rest ofd the tribes and forcing them to convert to Judaism, that sounds very much like the tactics that Mohammed would later use to effect the spread of Islam. However, that does not square with actual history.
    No , these are the lies Racist Talmudic Jews made up about Muhammad and you can read them in the Talmud and reflect historical facts that reviel Mohammed was a prophet.

So from your post we all know why you have avoided the Talmud, it exposes lies about historical facts that many jews (also arab looking and who where witness to oppression ) converted to Islam and helped Mohammed clean up the Kabah of idol worshipers.

Mohammed had not killed anyone who opposed him unless they attacked him to kill, armed, it's a historical fact that Islam laid down the first peace (salam) treaty in the world which was broken by some Talmudic Jews over and over again.--> his was news to me as well growing up in the U.S. with so many islam- phoebes like you who lie. not to forget that the U.S. constitution adapted lots of laws from islam, Equal rights, freedom of speech.

Although religions all take a turn and abuse there rules of conduct tehse where Islams.

And as For europe, coming out of the dark ages with death cults worshiping graves of saints with deep superstitions took people 500 years to accept that the world was ROUND or learning how to count using arabic numbers and the use of number "0", this are historical facts.

I have never defended any kind of racism
    Yes, the TALMUD.

have fought racism all my long life and I still do from whatever source and towards whatever target.
    So, what about the talmud, again?

So clean up your act. Lean to read English,
    GREEK and GREEK
    Not from a Hypocrite and racist like you... you spell out how racist you more then you can spell english. especially by jumping on a opportunity to attack another from there nationality to claim your better at it yourself. what else do hypocrites do to win a argument they DESIRE blindly.

Get the venom out of your eyes, and start speaking with the peace and love you promised.
    Can you see my eyes?
    Did I promise you peace, and if Abraham has seen any one like you in his presence I am sure he would have slid your throat for been such a liar with all the dirty things you have said and made up debating historical evidence in the Talmud's.

Again; What gives a Talmudic Racist Jew the right to kill innocent people for been arabs or non jews?

I still did not hear what you have to say about the talmud again... geese, should I post more satanic passages from the talmud and its hateful venom towards humanity or are you just going to blame others for the very things the Talmud's teach you morgastine?

You can read right, let me know when your ready
    chrisl Posts: 83, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2005, 08:38 AM
    "obsessed with disputes and arguments over words"
    1 Timothy 6:4
    1 Timothy 6:20-21

Leave it to Paul to give inspired advice about these situations!

Chris

Sep 22, 2005, 08:54 AM
    Shalom

These links give a wide opinion and proof of the hypocrisy practiced with a Talmud and are just a fraction of the information about them, most of the links in the Talmud's Defense are basically tricky and not straight forward in admitting the texts.

Christians against the Talmud
    http://www.christusrex.org/www2/talm...ud-exposed.htm

Muslims and the Talmud
    http://www.radioislam.org/talmud/

Fasciest and Nazis also have found a medium to attack all semitic speaking peoples ( not just jews)
    http://groups.msn.com/Mishpocha/thetalmudpart1.msnw

This one defends the Talmud but you can read for yourself how the writer David Madison also admits to many things as he goes on.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/
    Example
    CLAIM --> Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

RESPONSE
    It actually states that a Jew who has converted to a pagan worship and is causing trouble to his fellow Jews may be left to die and one may abstain from giving him aid at the time of his need.

It should be noted that Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai did actually say, elsewhere in the Talmud, "Even the best of the goyim (gentiles) should all be killed", which seems to be re-hashed in this alleged quote. It should be noted that his statement is the opinion of just one person, the Talmud does not endorse it and he said this under the most extreme circumstances - after his friends and teachers had been persecuted, tortured and eventually murdered by the Romans in the Bar Kochbar revolt (135 CE). E.S./ David S. Maddison ([email protected])

Another Jewish site on the Talmud
    http://www.mideastweb.org/jewreligion.htm

Example
    S the Talmud kept secret from Gentiles?

The Talmud and other Jewish books are not kept secret from anyone. The Talmud was written in Aramaic and recorded in a sort of telegraphic style that requires extensive exegesis and study for good understanding. Regardless of religion, people who do not have this background will find it very difficult to understand, even if they understand Hebrew, which is somewhat similar to Aramaic. However, there are English translations, and large parts of the Talmud in translation have been placed on the Web
    Are Jews descended from the Khazars?

The late Arthur Koestler speculated that European (Ashkenazy) Jews are all descended from a central Asian tribe, the Khazars, that converted to Judaism en-masse. Antisemites and anti-Zionists have used this theory to claim that Ashkenazy Jews have no right to the State of Israel. Subsequent research has shown that the claim that Ashkenazy Jews descended from Khazars is very doubtful. At different times, many tribes did convert to Judaism, including Arabian tribes the kingdom of Yemen and the Khazars, and some may have intermarried with "original" Jews. Similarly, many Jews converted voluntarily or by coercion to Christianity or Islam. The best evidence indicates that Jews dispersed throughout Europe from Rome. There were Jewish communities in France in the dark ages evidently. Other Ashkenazy Jews are descended from Spanish (Sephardic) Jews who were force to leave Spain in 1492. Genetic evidence indicates that European Jews are probably closer to Palestinian and Syrian Arabs than to central Asians who are partly descended from the Khazars; see articles here and here for example. In any case, the claims of a people to nationhood are almost never based on genetics or "race." Nobody claims that all the French are descended from ancient Gauls, or that all the British are descended from the Celts and Picts. When Americans talk about "'our' forefathers," the 'our' doesn't usually exclude the generations of immigrants who came after the Mayflower settlers. Today's Arab Palestinians are not all descended from ancient Canaanites and Philistines. Some are converted Jews. Some are descended from Arab families who arrived with various conquerors. Whatever the merits the genetic arguments, claims that anyone has no right to a country because they are not racially "pure" are racist claims, and identify the people making those claims as racists.

Sep 22, 2005, 09:09 PM
    T4L & G4-450 & The S
    When you drink from poisoned wells, you cannot speak in purity. That is a simple law that God has spoken.

MORGANITE

:)

Sep 22, 2005, 09:15 PM
    Plagiarism
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    Yeah, i can not find anything that says Islam or Muslims hate other religions, i can agree with the fact that they share what the Koran says when i ask them though., and that is simple.

1- Does not matter what religions you want to fallow after Abraham's, as long as you do good and remember meeting God on the last day.
    2- But once you know the story and you prefer another religion, your reasons will be your loss to other people and there society for choosing them over Gods religion, which means submit to his will.
    Because the story is that people made these religions after Abraham.

This is what they say, and it sounds completely opposite from the medias.

For example: Judaism is based on the Tora, the old testament in the bible.
    Yet: The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book, they consider it more holy then the Tora AKA old testament in the bible. Christ and even Mohammed condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees), because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of the Holy Bible.. (Mark 7:1-13)The Pharisees teach for doctrine the commandments of rabbis, not God.
    I can go on...but orthodox jews practice all 660+ commandments and not just the 10 we all heard of, these above are some of them.

So these certain leaders of the scribes did the same thing to Mohammed that they did to Jesus when they met him, not that they are the same people, but people who consider there books the holiest thing on the planet.

This makes Islam look clean if you ask me, the only draw back is racism has its roots in the Talmud., if you read it online places you will see.
    Judaic history, remember, are only one of the 12 tribes and where 14 Generations after Abraham, according to the Gospel MARK 1.

So, Islam is the only religion in history of of allowed other religions to live under there administration., this is why i am posting all this, i can not believe the whole U.S. war thing has anything to do with Islam other then sharing the wealth with arab sheiks who rose the prices after getting Sadam out of the way because he started to deal with Russia after all those years Osama worked for the CIA in Afghanistan to get them out of the picture.

But the one thing that strikes me as clear propaganda is when you say anything about anyone been Jewish, its anti Semitic, yet arabs are very Semitic and Judaism is only a religion, the claims to both rites are false and invented.

I still think people should have a second look at who is creating all the real problems and why on this planet., these people do not belong to any group, and they can be anyone, even your kids.

Why try to pass of the academic work of another as your own?

Check this: www.mideastweb.org/jewreligion.htm

Is it plagiarism or coincidence? Whatever it is, it explains why you cannot respond to questions it raises in your respondees posts. You do not know your subject and that puts you at a grave disadvantage, also explaiing why you have to change to another ground of attack with each post.

Unmasked!

MORGANITE

. :)

Sep 23, 2005, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisl
    1 Timothy 6:4
    1 Timothy 6:20-21

Leave it to Paul to give inspired advice about these situations!

Chris
    Well

We do not need to leave anything to to Saul or AKA Paul who also taught another Gospel besides Jesus. but that is not the tpoic here in order to see the clear proof of how some people abuse the scriptures to justify crimes against humanity. this tpoic is Islam and Judaism.

All these racists who commit there crimes are usually disguised as members of organizations, governments or simply as practitioners of the Muslim Christian or Jewish faiths.

It has not been a surprise how the pioneers of racism who made there records in the Talmud's became the question for Morganstine here to demonstrate if he is not a racist, apparently he is for he knows how to avoid the very question everyone asks about the TALMUD, which is if he agrees to TALMUDIC texts stating Jews have the rights above the law over non jews.

So far, he did indeed refer to arabs (arab jews as well) as prime suspects who carry out terrorism, but he also added that christianity came from judaism and his ideology about arabs or muslims have no history in these flocks as he himself called muslims arabs instead of seen the faiths rather then there ethnicity or culture, in simply words, he does not recognize ethnic Jews as Jews, which they originally all where (muslims and jews) that simple, he is racist and claims he is not while yet doing it.

So there are no word battles here, it simple, he is been racist about non Jews, and doing everything racist do about it by avoiding the question.

Which again is: Does he believe jews have the rights above the law over non Jews? It is certainly this way in Israel today.

Sep 23, 2005, 04:22 AM
    Why try to pass of the acadmic work of another as your own?

Check this: www.mideastweb.org/jewreligion.htm

Is it plagiarism or coincidence? Whatever it is, it explains why you cannot respond to questions.

I am Unmasked!

MORGANITE

. :)
    Morganite, you still did not respond to a simple question which of course reflects every single thing you accuses others of, and you only indicated anti semiticism by clearly expressing human trend beliefs as if there are no arab Jews in the world and should not be when they all where once just semitic peoples (arabs).

You continue to reverse everything your doing on others which clearly shows the trickery of a pathological liar and the biblical Satan.

Take some advise from me, when I told you I expected more hurricanes you made accusations then, but is it happening?

RITA is here now.

God knows well who is speaking from biblical education with the lessons and evidence of his signs and God also knows well who is a idol worshiper, self righteous slave and a liar as well seeking to misguide others with false hopes and trickery.

So I also predict terrible things to people who lie about God and say he is only the God of Israel and the Jews. and what God created Jews that could not create the rest of humanity Morganstien?

You decide who you want on your side in this life or the hear after, you know well what I am saying, and even if you get passed people in this life I know your going to have to deal with the truth in the hear after like Noa, Moses and Jesus spoke about.

One thing for sure is that you refuse to comment on the talmud and the human trend of racism at its extremist. that your to proud to lie about .

And by the way the links you posted have been debated and presented, especially the anti christ anti jesus Talmudic sayings which jews claim they where talking about another Jesus and mother Mary who had a son with out a father who they called a Harlot aka whore.

Again also with the claims that its anti semitic to ask when Hebrew again was not at all a spoken compleate language until 1945, please prove it if I am wrong rather then using false historical lies christians do not understand because allot do not look at the old testament, aka TORAH.

And I will tell you what is anti Semitic, its when white Jews claim ethic Jews are converts or impostors while yet claiming they are from the middle east to christians using the jesus figure as a European image. did yo know that there are arab jews and Israeli muslims as well?

Nice try though for a liar in disguised as a non jew like you with the softy touch. you have to be RACIST to support the anti semitics of the Talmud and allthe reverse blame games about it after has been clearly presented to you. BAD un semitic Jew you are.
    imsmart101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450 View Post
    Very confusing indeed,

i can not say that muslims hate other religions, but they certainly state that they hate polytheists, at-least that was what i read the Kabaah Abraham built was about.

But what is more confusing is that people tend to believe in these religions with racial discrimination.

For example,.
    Judaism is a religion, Islam is a religion, Christianity is a religion and even hinduism is a religion, but Hinduism is a polytheists religion., While Abraham is the line of One Allmighty God and the kabaa was to establish a non polytheist religion, is that correct?

But, we had Adolph Hitler who called the jews a race, and the U.S. Government shocked many jews by claiming them as a ethnic minority.
    All sound like polythiests opinions too.

And now there are even more people confused about one God, and many seem to want to have there own personal God around to justify what they really worship, which could be power, money, greed..

i still do not get where the muslims come in as the enemy here if they are not polytheists., atleast the most part of who pratices correctly.,
    Yet, maybe they are the enemies of thee global consumer market and at the least the undesirables to it all.

Would it be safe to say that polytheists are people who always put material things between themselves and others, god's enemies?
    Not the jews, christians or Muslims., just who ever is a polythiest..?
    I'm kiara and I was wondering how to write my name in arabic symbolls:confused:
    imsmart101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 08:13 PM

How tha hell do I write my name in ARABIC I'm confused
    wawy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 02:52 PM

Hi
    I am a muslim if u want any answers
    U can search in islamic web site to see all facts
    NICKNAME Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2009, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imsmart101 View Post
    how tha hell do i write my name in ARABIC im confused
    What`s your name anyway ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement In Islam [ 14 Answers ]

SALAM ALA KUM! BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIRRAHIM. I am very confused about the judgement in islam. If someone becomes muslim, or mend their way and become good then ALLAH(GOD) will change their bad deeds into good and will hide their bad deeds on day of judgement. This makes me wonder...

Specific reasons Judaism rejected Jesus as Mesiah [ 74 Answers ]

My question is purely analytical in nature--I am not trying to condemn, convert, persuade in any way. I say this because I see a lot of emotional outbursts concerning religion on this page. My question is simply this: I know that the Mesiah according to the Jewish writings had to meet specific...

Islam [ 14 Answers ]

I am in a World REligion class in college and the professor says that the religion of Islam is actually a peaceful religion. However, many of my classmates argue that it is terroristic in nature because of their belief in martyrdom(?). You know the saying "Kill the infadels." This seems to...

Father of Islam [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know who is the Father of Islam.. Does it have to Do with Abraham or maybe other descendants of Noah..

Shi'ah (islam) [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a term paper in my world history class on Shi'ism, the main branch of Islam that isn't Sunni, and I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good books on Shi'ism or knows of any websites... Let me know! Thanks!

View more questions Search