Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushhali101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Organic chemist
    I am going to complete my master degree in organic chemistry. After some time I will have to sit in interview.sometime I worry tell me that what kind of jobs I will face? What kind of questions may be asked in interview?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 01:34 AM
    I'm not sure about the jobs that you will face. But, I can tell you about the possible questions that you will have to answer.

Please see the following link and the subsequent links that are provided on it:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/interv...ns-109144.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic Gardening [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to start an organic garden... but need some direction. Since we are beginners, would anyone recommend a book that is highly useful for this great hobby? Now we aren't trying to grow a farm... just something to feed the family. Thanks... ;)

Organic shampoo's [ 1 Answers ]

Are they better to use that normal shampoos? I was considering getting some because my current frizz removing shampoo just dries my hair and makes it frizzier.

Organic Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the hydrolysis of 2-iodobutane give a single optical isomer as organic product whereas the hydrolysis of 2-methyl-2-iodohexane gives a mixture of 2 optical isomers?

Organic chemistry [ 2 Answers ]

How can 2-ethylcyclohexane be converted to 1-ethylcyclohexanol and 2-ethylcyclohexanol?

View more questions Search