Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushhali101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 01:58 AM
    Home map
    Actually I want to get made my home... but I have no idea that which map will be suitable for me.. is there any web site or facility? By which I can get different sample maps about my home design...
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:29 AM
    Can you rephrase your question and make it more clear?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:33 AM
    For a start, you might like to try the links to sites that you find on the following search.

home design free download - Google Search
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2007, 06:42 AM
    If you want to create a floor plan of your house, you would need a CAD program. Another possibility is using Microsoft Visio.

There are many home level design programs, that have sample designs you can modify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compressor Map [ 2 Answers ]

I am working with refrigeration systems for some research. I am looking at the compressor map and have been told that a correction factor of .75 is fair to assume for conditions outside of the map's designated superheat and intake temp. Does anyone know where I can obtain any articles to support...

Map of Home Electrical System [ 2 Answers ]

Hi again. I just bought a new (to me) home and want to get a handle on the electrical system. The home has 100amp service with a breaker box (95% of slots filled). What is the best way to determine what outlets and switches in the house are connected to which breakers, and how much room I have to...

Map home drive on a Mac environment from WIndows 2000 Server [ 0 Answers ]

Hopefully some one can help me I am using WIndows 2000 Server and have created user accounts on active directory. The lab which the user are going to access this server are using emacs running OS 10.2 & 10.3. I am trying to give user a home directory in which they can save work. -I need a...

View more questions Search