Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 12:35 AM
    Ex and I kissed,not sure how to feel or how to handle it.
    Short story I took my ex to the movies because she simply wanted to catch up,as I thought I was on the right path and getting over her I had no intentions of anything happening,In fact my eyes were on every other girl then her lol not to be rude but to show that I had no intentions of doing anything with her.Anyway we sat down next to each other and about 15 min into movie she raised the arm rest between the seats and decided to get comfy and lean against me.I didn't mind but I moved my hands away and rested them in my lap.Anyway she looks up and whispers something about the movie into my ear about the movie and then when I put my head down to reply she kisses me.Instead of pulling away I did the stupid spare of the moment thing and return the kiss.This then made me think about it afterwards and made me wonder if it was moment because we still had a spark or just her trying to play with me?It was only one kiss which was funny and what made it ever so confusing.I didn't mention it too huh and never brought up the subject in case we would get into some discussion about it and id return to having all these feelings towards her when I know I'm on well at least I think so,on the path to getting over her 100%.Does any recon that it may have been a I miss you kiss or am I only one thinking it was?I just don't want to get hurt againand have no intentions of getting back with her since I'm still not 100% sure as to why we broke up.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Think whatever you want but do nothing.

If you really don't want to get hurt again then avoid being alone with her. If you want to stay friends, fine. But no date like situations.

Who goes to the movies when they just want to catch up? Where is the opportunity there for a good air clearing chat?

You are being played. Put down the ball and go home, you don't need this crap.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 11, 2007, 02:04 AM
    She's still keen but she's just making sure your stillthere. Why go the movies with her... Your not over her you still want her baack I know that. So disappear tell her next time nothing don't see her don't go anywherewith her make her miss you now if the kiss meant anything you will know in about 10 days time that will be enough forher to miss you and feelthe void in her lifeif there is one...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Keep it cool, sounds as though your totally confused as well, maybe not totally over her? Maybe you should go no contact or just have an honest discussion with her. Or get into the game playing again...
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Thing is I haven't thought about her in that way even aftet the kiss I mean not like a romantic way more in a I don't want to lose her friendship kind of way.I don't know.I really just feel nothing and I'm not even sure I'm meant to feel this way.but I have been talking to a few girls lately I'm not going to put my life on hold for that so called one chance.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Tell her you just want to be mates then.
    SuperFudd Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jul 11, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Heh, I started to type "she's obviously" but then thought better about it. Girls are conniving creatures and if they're good, then nothing they do is obvious. At least not to the ones it's directed at. "It seems to me" (a much better way to start my opinion) that she wants that thread connecting you. I don't know the rest of your relationship, but if she's out there trying to see other people and then all the sudden comes back to you to "catch up" in a movie of all places... then maybe she's hit a dry spell and simply wants to know you're there to fall back on. Now in this situation (and I'm putting myself in your shoes), I would probably go after her and try and call her and maybe get back together with her. Now because that would be what I would do... I'd tell you NOT to do that. I tend to be a shining example for all to see on what not to do in any given situation with a girl. :-D You'll figure it out man, I have faith in you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing handle from a Moen single-handle shower [ 5 Answers ]

The shower is dripping and I am trying to get to the stem by removing the handle. I can see a set screw recessed into the bottom of the handle. I have tried an allen wrench but bent it without any success.

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a...

Never Been Kissed... [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and believe it or not I have never been kissed. I haven't even been in a relationship. I have never had a boyfriend. It's really depressing because all of my friends are always talking about their boyfriends. I think that I'm attractive. I know that it is partly my fault because it is really...

Replacing single handle bathtub handle with 2 handles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am redoing the tile in my bathroom and want to change my single handle hot/cold fixture with a 2 handle fixture... Can I do this myself or do I need a plumber?. My house was built in the 1960's and the faucet seem original.. I do have access from the back and will have access in front once...

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

View more questions Search