Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11nique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 11:31 PM
    I have this friends that a boy and we always talk but I never know what to say
    My friend that I have just met is very nice and every day that I am on the phone with him I never know what to say he always ask me why I never talk and its because I never really know what to say to him I wanted to know how to start a good conversation with my friend or what question to ask he wants me to change if that's going to be my future boyfriend so please help if anybody can thanks
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2007, 11:35 PM
    If you want him do be your boyfriend ask him about him like if he works out, if he likes any girls, if he wants to be more than just friends with you. Simple questions won't do any good. Ask a question that can keep you wondering.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 11, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Stop being shy. It's meaningless and won't help a single bit. Sooner or later he's going to get tired of you because you never talk and move on.

Ask him questions about himself, what he likes/dislikes, interests hobbies, and tell him things about yourself. You can do this on a date if you just ask him, "Hey lets go out together."
    Eat together, walk together, anything normal for a date.
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I HATE talking on the phone because sometimes you run out of things to say... why don't you 2 go out and do something? If you are walking around the mall or something then you can point things out and make comments about clothes or whatever. It gives you a lot more to say. Also, read magazines and newspapers and things like that so you can talk about current events or whatever.
    Redtruck Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 11nique
    my friend that i have just met is very nice and every day that i am on the phone with him i never know what to say he always ask me why i never talk and its because i never really know what to say to him i wanted to know how to start a good conversation with my friend or what question to ask he wants me to change if that's going to be my future boyfriend so please help if anybody can thanks
    Your probplem remindes me of a problem I had. My friend never wanted to talk on the phone to me so I would talk to his sister. She was very nice and pretty. The first time I talked to her I was nerves. But when we got use to each other we hade no proplem talking. Then I met her in person. And then I asked her to be my girlfiend over the phone. We have gone on 3 dates and here we are 3 mouthes later still dating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boy friends a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Im seeing this wonderful guy and everything is going well but in the back of my mind I can't help but to doubt our relationship lasting because I am his first, he has'nt really even been with anyone seriously but me.Any advise?? -ladylove

She told me she still misses her ex.they are friends and still talk- what can I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been casually dating this girl for a little over a month now and there's a great connection. We both really like each other and I'm maintaining a good sense of control over the speed of our "relationship". It's nice and slow, and I have a good balance between her and my own life outside of...

Boy or friends? [ 2 Answers ]

OK, my friend Giorgia hated this guy, Nick, only because of how he made jokes about her. So she and him never really talked until one day she called and said it was all good with then so I was glad. Then 3 days later he asked me out. 2 days later I was over my friend Katies and we were talking with...

X-boy friends [ 8 Answers ]

I went to my best friends pool party(lets say her names steph) and my x-boy friend was there(lets say his name was paul) well.. paul started hiting on me.. and I have a boy friend(lets say his names alex) that I've been with for 6 months.. when I went out with paul.. I broke up with him for alex.....

View more questions Search