Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butt-stop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2005, 06:44 PM
    Whiterskin.com
    Hi sharon1!
    I read yer post saying that most people say that creams from whiterskin.com works? Mm , I'm interested those products. Which is the ones that people say works? Wad ingredients does it content?mm , and which forum talk about this product extensively? Thanksssss! :)
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2005, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by butt-stop
    hi sharon1!
    i read yer post sayin that most ppl say dat creams from whiterskin.com works? mm , i'm interested those products. Which is the ones that people say works? wad ingredients does it content?mm , and which forum talk about this product extensively? thanksssss! :)
    I think they only sell one product. Just buy the small size jar to try it out first. The ingredients are on their site if you click the products page and go to the link that says ingredients. They just came out with a new formula which people have been having good results with.
    girlalu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2005, 04:31 PM
    Sexy skin color
    I would love to have your skin color... so sexy! Good skin doesn't depend on how fair you are. Good skin is soft, smooth, and supple. Americans are dying to get a tan for a sexier look. I'd say love your skin color. How about whipping up some bronzing cream for a sexier effect. Cheer up! :) :) :) ;)
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by girlalu
    I would love to have your skin color...so sexy! Good skin doesn't depend on how fair you are. Good skin is soft, smooth, and supple. Americans are dying to get a tan for a sexier look. I'd say love your skin color. How about whipping up some bronzing cream for a sexier effect. Cheer up! :) :) :) ;)
    Who are you referring to?
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2005, 12:35 PM
    Makari
    I hear Makari gives you the light/white skin you want. Some have said that it's made their face look pale? Does it really give the results we want? Anyone try this product with good results?
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2005, 07:06 AM
    One girl on the Yahoo group said Makari didn't really lighten her skin, but left some sort of film on her skin that made it appear light. It ended up making her undereyes look dark and raccoon like.
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2005, 02:04 PM
    Reply to skinwhite
    You I heard that to, also some other girl said makari darkens long term, if you look at their commercial you'll see their spokespeople are really dark skinned. Weird you'd think they would have really light skin cause of their products:rolleyes:

Dec 22, 2005, 02:29 AM
    That's blackbooty she's a nice person, she's the only person that has experience darkening
    girlalu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2005, 06:22 AM
    J.Lo skin color
    I would love to have that J.Lo skin color... very sexy! And while a lot ((in the Philippines) are going ga-ga over whitening products, white people love to have that tan.

Are white people more prone to skin cancer?

Dec 22, 2005, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by girlalu
    I would love to have that J.Lo skin color....very sexy! and while a lot ((in the Philippines) are going ga-ga over whitening products, white people love to have that tan.

Are white people more prone to skin cancer?
    Jlo is like mariah, both are very pale in complexion for hispanic's they use tanners. Yes, white skin is more prone to cancer and aging as opposed to darker skin. That's why I'm only looking to be a shade or 2 shade darker then beyonce I don't want that pale look that most black people are after, I want a golden, light complexion.. I'm literally on it
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Dec 23, 2005, 02:19 AM
    God damn, I'm still waiting for whiterskin to come out with their body products. Ive emailed them at least 4 times about it and they keep saying it will be ready in 1 or 2 months. The face cream is great and all, but its way to small and expensive to apply on the entire body. Im just annoyed now because my face is about 3 shades lighter than the rest of my body. From the back without my shirt you can even see the contrast between the light skin on my neck and the dark skin on my back. My back and butt are the darkest parts of my body. I will definitely be needing something really strong for those. I might try the F&F body milk in the mean time.
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2005, 10:03 PM
    What ingredients do you use spyder?
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 1, 2006, 09:32 AM
    Why would anyone want to lighten their skin? I have a porcelain complexion and I would love it if my skin were a few shades darker. I won't go tanning because of the sun and ultraviolet rays. I always thought having a bronze or a darker complexion was highly desired. You guys are lucky.

Jan 2, 2006, 01:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Why would anyone want to lighten their skin? I have a porcelain complexion and I would love it if my skin were a few shades darker. I won't go tanning because of the sun and ultraviolet rays. I always thought having a bronze or a darker complexion was highly desired. You guys are lucky.
    It pretty much depends on the culture. If people are naturally dark, they'd want to be lighter. If they're light, they'd want to be darker. It's basically human nature, you want something you don't have =)
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 2, 2006, 05:34 AM
    That is very true. Good point.
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2006, 02:50 PM
    I wanted to lighten my face because it had gotten so dark after being outdoors all summer. If I wore a low cut dress, it was embarrassing seeing the huge contrast in the light color of my body and dark face.

Jan 3, 2006, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon1
    I wanted to lighten my face because it had gotten so dark after being outdoors all summer. If I wore a low cut dress, it was embarrassing seeing the huge contrast in the light color of my body and dark face.
    Try using L'Oreal's whitening line. Day and night moisturizers and toner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

View more questions Search