Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 02:00 AM
    Body Lightening??
    As anybody managed to successfully lighten there body...

I'm a brown (caribbean) complexion and I'm currently using Makari for 3 weeks and haven't got much results...

Can anybody recommend a good lightening cream/lotion?

Thank you :)
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 02:08 AM
    I'm waiting on the cream from http://www.whiterskin.com... everyone tahts tried it says its worked, so I'm sure it will give some result
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2005, 05:01 AM
    Body Lightening
    Hi,
    I don't want to sound negative about this; but, if body lightening products really worked, don't you think Michael Jackson (the singer) would have bought the company??
    Ever thought of seeing a doctor and getting his/her opinion??
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Jul 10, 2005, 05:49 AM
    Thanks guys,

I hear what you guys are saying. I don't want the ''micheal jackson'' look I just want to be afew shades lighter like... Christina Milian's complexion. Surely they most be something that works.

Sharon1 -- I've heard about whiterskin since I'm a member of brightskin.com too I thought is was for the face only? I intend to try it for my face...

Anybody recommend something
    Frenchiemali Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2005, 06:55 PM
    Hi Lady C,

I am Frenchie and I actually using a body lotion called skin light. It contains hydroquinone but it works very well.

I am using this lotion and I enjoy it. I am very interested by taking pills but I don't know if I will be able to take pills 3 times a day (taking pills is something I hate).

Bye.
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2005, 10:19 PM
    Hi Frenchiemali
    Is the skin light lotoin really working on your body ? I mean are you noticing any visible changes??

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchiemali
    Hi Lady C,

I am Frenchie and I actually using a body lotion called skin light. It contains hydroquinone but it works very well.

I am using this lotion and I enjoy it. I am very interested by taking pills but I don't know if I will be able to take pills 3 times a day (taking pills is something I hate).

Bye.

Jul 19, 2005, 12:55 AM
    I've heard of skin light and the majority say it's unless
    Frenchiemali Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2005, 09:28 AM
    Hi Amisha,

I noticed a big difference since I used skin light. I use the lotion twice a day after showered. People noticed that my skin color lighten, I am pretty happy about the cream.

Hey Lady C,

I do not think that skin light is unless, maybe it's depends on skins. If you use it twice a day it will work.

Bye Ladies.
    monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 11:13 AM
    I’ve been searching and searching and searching!! I can’t seem to find anything.

Most of the effective products are very expensive and sold in very small-tiny containers. Definitely not enough for the whole body
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2005, 08:02 PM
    Try amira magic cream or
    Godiva licorice whitening product line
    I got post for it :D
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Aug 19, 2005, 09:19 PM
    I've tried all the body creams and nothing works. Now I just use AHA lotions and glycolic soap. Exfoliating works and avoiding sun.
    HAIFA Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 03:50 AM
    Hi I think it is hard to use a cream on your body for the rest of your life couse melanine amount will not change for ever and when you stop using it your old skin will be back am I right??

I tried many many creams & lotions with out that big change
    Now I try a yeast pill and I notice a deffrent in just 2 weeks
    Don`t forget to scrub your skin weekly to remove the old one

Hi unis
    I heard about godiva a lot
    Did you try it ?

I am also heard about papaya!

Sep 2, 2005, 04:11 AM
    Godiva has been very kind to me that I get good results from it... but since I have been selling it, I know some of the experience of other and I have read some too and some claim not to have a good result from it that it does not give result as fast as it promise, well even say that they did not get result at all and they get allergic but so far for me I am having good results so I continue using it specially the lotion hehe...

And hey I the pills results isn't permanent too... you have to maintain it by taking a lower dose of l-gluathathione to maintain the color you have achieved. But yes it do work good when you get the right dosage and vitamin c with it...

When it comes to creams and lotions I think you will not get back to your dark skin if you maintain by using soap because whitening soap doesn't not tend to whiten you but just maintain your skin color unlike ordinary soap that let your skin darker, also by not exposing your skin to the sun as much as possible and getting the right amount of protection from sun block your skin won't turn back that much... since our body produces melanin that makes us darker if the skin went under stress to protect it that's why as you can see skin exposed to the sun is always the one darker and those hidden skin parts that tend to rub with each other :)

Sep 2, 2005, 04:18 AM
    Unis, Where is the best place to purchase l-gluathathione from?

And what is this yest pills, your referring to, HAIFA?
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 2, 2005, 04:21 AM
    When you are trying to achieve whitening you have to take into consideration the following: (1) products do work if you have the patience & time for them. Not all products work but some do. (2) whitening the entire body, I think has to start from within because if you are depending only on soaps & lotions, there are spots you will likely miss out which can make your skin whiter but uneven toned.So, I guess the best option here would be to use lighteners simultaneously. Use a whitening soap, lotion, vitamins, etc. I just came across PH 338. Says that a lot of actresses has beed using it since 1999. Anybody here tried them?

Sep 2, 2005, 04:31 AM
    Well lady c, since I am a seller od l-gluthathione then I would definitely say that it is best to get from me right :D hehehe

And yes dimples :) lots of celebrities has been using this japan PH 338 l-glutathion pills... it's a glutathione pills too, lots of celebrities has been taking them because it is what dr. calayan has been selling... and we know, dr. calayan is one of the top dermatologist in the country (Philippines) but is that its only 100mg of l-gluthathione and a normal weight person in order to get a whitening effect should tale around 2000mg to 3000mg depending to the person's weight... and double the dosage of vitamin C...

Sep 2, 2005, 04:42 AM
    Purchase them from you? No offence but I'm a little skeptical about that. Do u have your own business firm? Something I can buy via a service system?

Sep 2, 2005, 04:51 AM
    Sorry I am not that big time... as you can see even paypal doesn't have the philippines in the list of their countries... but I am using www.xoom.com, a paypal accredited way of paying items for philiipine sellers... :(

Sep 2, 2005, 04:53 AM
    No, do have a website or link that I can look at these pills? I need to see them first and the ingredients are highly important...

Sep 2, 2005, 04:58 AM
    OK, ill try to take a pic of it later tonight or early tomorrow and add it to my site and maybe add a paypal button too if I will be able to request zoom one at once... ill list all the brands and their contents/ingredients...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

View more questions Search