Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 2, 2005, 04:59 AM
    So, what's the difference between japan glutathione & those USA made? I have tried GNC before but I was way too underdose( 6 tabs of their 50mg making it 300mg). Although I noticed nicer skin, it never made me whiter. :mad: Right now, I combined 2 glutathione pills to get to 3000mg glutathione/day & I think I have whitened more than a shade in my 15days(I forgot to take them for 2 days so that makes it 13days) with the high dose. How come these Japan made glutathione have become very popular these days?
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2005, 05:09 AM
    basically the PH338 became popular because people discovered that it was what dr. calayan has been selling...

there is no much difference actually about the gluthathione made from japan or USA, since gluthathione is gluthathione... they are just stressing it because on how it is prepared on these countries...

the 3000mg of gluthathione you are using should be taken in 3 divisions, what I mean is 1000mg 3 x a day, you should not take the 3000mg at once and you should take with it double dose of vitamin c to make it stay longer in your body to make your body make use of all the mg of gluthathione you take... anyway, anything in excess will be flush out in your urine since it is water soluble :)
    HAIFA Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 07:47 AM
    Hey :p
    Lady c the yeast pill is the same yeast that we using and it is a veilable in all clinics
    In fact I am enough :( of creams I used kojic & hydrochinon without any result

Sep 2, 2005, 09:59 AM
    Hey again

I found an information about what I tell about yeast

Azeleic acid is derived as a naturally occurring byproduct of metabolism of the yeast Pityrosporum ovale. Known for its use in acne therapy, dermatologists make use of its known side effect: skin lightening. Azeleic acid selectively works on overactive melanocytes, rather than affecting normally pigmented skin.

click here

Sep 2, 2005, 10:50 PM
    Hello Haifa. So how long have you been using this yeast pill? Where is this available & how many shades have your skin whitened?

Sep 3, 2005, 02:57 AM
    Hey Lady C
    Here is the link of the brands and description of the Glutathione I am talking about... its not that organized yet... but if ever you got other questions just ask me and ill improve these link later... :D

http://www.freewebs.com/unis81/glutathione.htm
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2005, 05:15 AM
    Thank you which one is the best one to purchase and how affective is it on black skin (I'm a brown-light brown complexion)

Sep 3, 2005, 07:33 AM
    Hi dimples :p
    My skin is an Arabic skin color and I used a yeast pill for 2 weeks and my skin whitened may be just one shade but this result I never had before u can find it in supermarket and in pharmacy

Sep 4, 2005, 12:30 AM
    Lady C
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady C
    thank you which one is the best one to purchase and how affective is it on black skin (i'm a brown-light brown complexion)
    The suggest the VITAMIN USA 885mg BUT since its glutathione is just 500mg I suggest that you get other brands too like Dr. James Glutathione that got 1000mg of glutathione to have your righ amount of dosage of glutathione to see results.

To know the right amount of glutathione you will need you have to know your body weight in Kg and you will be needing 20-40 mg of glutathione per kg you got and that would be your required glutathione intake and it should be taken in 2 or 3 divided dosage with the same mg up to twice of vitamin C. It should also be taken with Meal.

If your skin is medium brown, take it for at least one to three months. A person with dark brown skin will need glutathione for at least three to six months. Those with very dark skin should take it for six to 12 months. A person with dark skin may need L glutathione for at least two years or even more. Once a person has her desired skin color, the maintenance dose will just be 500mg once a day. This is to achieve the skin tone or color desired, though you may already see visible results in just 1 to 3 months of usage.

Beware! Not all glutathione out in the market are safe. What type of L Glutathione preparations must be AVOIDED? L glutathione preparations that are in combinations with the following:

Tyrostat ( L tyrosine)

Their oral format is still highly questioned by clinicians. This is used only for topical consumption and not to be taken orally. There were reports that even their hair turned white and painful feeling and firming of the breasts.

Goat/Sheep Placenta Extract:

Like that of Tyrostat, this is not recommended to be taken orally. The usual complaints of users are they get pimples and they get fat.

Vitamin A and E.

Of course there s nothing wring with these vitamins but you should consider that skin whitening pills will take you months and months of daily-dose regimen. These vitamins can lead to hypervitaminosis which is toxic to our body with prolonged use. These forms of vitamins are what we call fat-soluble vitamins (such as Vitamin A, D,E and K). Fat Soluble vitamins are metabolized and hydrolyzed in the liver. With prolonged use, fat soluble vitamins can be detrimental to one s health since an excess of these preparations will not just simply be excreted; they will just be stored in the liver. This is the reason why doctors advise their patients to rest their liver after at least a month of taking fat-soluble vitamins. Water-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin C and B-complex, when not used by the body, will just be excreted via urine, bile or feces.

The products the got the vitamin A and E in my list is OK to take but just for the first month only... of one bottle and shift to other brands...

BTW the Silk and Dove in the list got sheep placenta extract so I don't recommend it but it's there because of the above mentioned reason though it is considered as a dark spot remover that evens out skin color and smoothen skin.

Whew! Hope I got to say everything I wanted to say...

Sep 5, 2005, 09:13 AM
    Hello Haifa. I did read about your yeast pill & it was interesting. Might try it if I do not lighten anymore from the glutathione I am taking now. Thanks so much!!
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2005, 01:57 AM
    Hi lady c
    The mother product not working for you then? :eek:

Sep 7, 2005, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kinekon18
    the mother product not working for you then? :eek:
    Not actually that post is 2months old... I'm happy with my makari and hypercreme... thank you :D
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2005, 04:11 AM
    2mths
    How many shades lighter are you, you should have a drastic change by now?

Sep 8, 2005, 04:57 AM
    2 shades... thats my goal... just evening out now
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady C
    As anybody managed to successfully lighten there body...

I'm a brown (caribbean) complexion and i'm currently using Makari for 3 weeks and haven't got much results...

Can anybody recommend a good lightening cream/lotion?

thank you :)
    I'd suggest skin white, amira magic cream too. Both works for me
    DARK2LIGHT Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 09:48 PM
    Lady C, which makari product did u use? How long did it take to lighten?
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Oct 28, 2005, 12:14 AM
    There's a product named skin white? :rolleyes: maybe I should change my id then :D

Oct 28, 2005, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinwhite
    There's a product named skin white? :rolleyes: maybe i should change my id then :D
    Yup. There is. They have lotions & soaps, I think. Haven't tries them yet though so sorry, don't know if they are effective. ;)

Oct 28, 2005, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DARK2LIGHT
    Lady C, which makari product did u use? how long did it take to lighten?

Caviar cream, the whitening soap and hypercreme being using them since june/july
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2005, 01:30 PM
    You can just go to Vitacost.com and get the cheapest Glutathione from Jarrow Formulas (500mg-60 caps).

Only costs $23.96 plus you can get a 5% discount by entering WZ54ACC at check out. Also, if you buy a Garden of Life product, you'll get an extra $5 off from the total. You can get further discount by going through ebates.com or fatwallet.com (6% rebate).

So there!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

View more questions Search