Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Kinds of movies that girls like
    This one time... I took amber to watch spiderman 3.. But she got bored and fell a sleep.. okay and why would she do something like that... well mabye because we're not going out... we're just friend you know... but I do ike her.. so what types of movie does she like?:confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Most girls like chick flicks. My little sister likes The Lake House, Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner, stuff like that.

Me on the other hand, I like Horror, Action, Drama, Comedy. I haven't seen Spiderman 3 yet but I can't wait!

I'm also going to see Transformer's this weekend! Yeah! :)

Jul 10, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Most girls like chick flicks. My little sister likes The Lake House, Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner, stuff like that.

Me on the other hand, I like Horror, Action, Drama, Comedy. I havent seen Spiderman 3 yet but I can't wait!

I'm also going to see Transformer's this weekend! Yeah! :)

No I meant my friend... she's a girl but I'm a guy... I like her but she doesn't know... so I was hoping you can help me with this movie stuff
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Yeah like I said, most girls like chick flicks. What is her personality like? I might be able to recommend a good movie, or at least a genre she might like.

Jul 10, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Well... she's really into sports... not watch sports... she likes comedy... she like romance... she likes happy/sad stuff and other stuff girly stuff too... so now what..
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 11:51 PM
    You could take her to see Evan Almighty. That's supposed to be funny. Also, there's a comedy out called Knocked Up, but I wouldn't take a girl to see that.

Do you think she might like the kids animated movies? Lots of people do. If so, there's Ratatouille out, and also Surf's Up. :)

Jul 11, 2007, 12:01 AM
    Noo... what I meant was... all of those stuff put together... which movie will I get?

Jul 11, 2007, 12:01 AM
    Noo... what I meant was... all of those stuff put together... which movie will I get?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:54 PM
    prayerlord, are you talking about renting a movie? Or going to the theater? Either way, when the two of you make plans to see a movie, ask her what she wants to see. If you are renting movies at a video store, take her to the store with you and let her pick the movies. If you use Netflix, sit down at the computer with her, let her pick out a couple and order them. This way, you get to spend time with her twice. Once when you order the movies, and again when they arrive in the mail.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prayerlord
    this one time....i took amber to watch spiderman 3.. but she got bored and fell a sleep.. okay and why would she do something like that...well mabye becuz we're not going out....we're just friend u know...but i do ike her.. so what types of movie does she like?:confused:
    It might not be these reasons ,its most likely because spiderman 3 is the worst spiderman movie out of the three, its absolutely terible

Jul 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
    You know what... ur all right..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to enlarge the breasts by using kinds of foods? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know kinds of food to enlarge the breasts naturally

Seven Kinds [ 2 Answers ]

Seven kinds of Sex The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex. This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face. The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you...

How many kinds of people are there? [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard it said, "There are two kinds of people in the world: Those that divide the world into two kinds of people, and those that don't". What do you think? Spiritually speaking, are we all of the same kind, two kinds, or many kinds? Most Christians seem to believe that there are only two...

What kinds of tax return should I file,when is the deadline of them [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got h1-b visa, arrived and worked in usa in October,2005. I got one w-2. According to w-2 I paid five kinds of taxes:federal income tax,state(new york) income tax,local(new york) income tax, social security tax and medicare tax. I am wondering how many kinds of tax return I should file. I...

Question about laminate flooring, using 2 diff kinds [ 6 Answers ]

Currently our house has a Victorian style laminate floor in the Kitchen. The kitchen floor meets the carpet of the living room in a doorway. I was was wondering if anyone has used a different type of laminate flooring where it would meet with another room of a different pattern? The kitchen...

View more questions Search