Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Speed up the old matabalism
    Sorry about the spelling.
    I was wondering if anyone knew a way to speedup your matabalizum?
    Or if you knew how to make yourself not hungry during the day latley I've found myself eating and eating and still been hungry after like today I had a chicken seazer for lunch then had toast after I need to stop binge eating but how?
    PLEASE HELP
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:04 AM
    The most important thing you could do just now is a little reflection on yourself. It's not about how much you are eating, it's about why you are eating more than your body needs. What is going on in your life right now to make you look for consolation in food?

Seriously, take control of what is going on in your life and you take control of what come out of your fridge.

Let me know if I can help. It's all about discovering what else you should be doing instead of eating more than you need.
    hayabusakid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Instead of the traditional 3 meals a day split it into five smaller portioned meals. Each of these should be healthy and about the size of your fist. Have breakfast whih is extremely important for a good metabolism, then a snack such as fruit in midmorning, a healthy dinner, another snack and then your evening meal which should be something hot like chicken breast which is good for protein. This gets your metabolism working to a time plan and keeps it going which is good. Also five pre planned meals stop you snacking on junk between meals which sounds like what your looking for
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    sorry about the spelling.
    i was wondering if anyone knew a way to speedup your matabalizum?
    or if you knew how to make yourself not hungry during the day latley ive found my self eating and eating and still been hungry after like today i had a chicken seazer for lunch then had toast after i need to stop binge eating but how?
    PLEASE HELP
    I'd hardly call a salad and toast binging. What does your normal daily food intake look like? What sort of exercise, if any, are you doing?
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2007, 05:19 PM
    I bing on more than just salad and toast. I just find myself having breafast and still being hungry after then midmorning I have a snack of whatever I can find then lunch and after lunch I'm still feeling hungry. And when I don't even need to eat when I'm not hungry I still eat. I don't have the will power to do anything. I've tried so many times to stop but I just sit there and thing oh one more sant hurt. But it does

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between true air speed and equivalent air speed [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between the two and when an aircraft is flying at altitude what is its actual speed

Speed [ 3 Answers ]

Ok before I start telling you the problem I'll have you know that I have : Learned sport Taekwondo for 4 years Learned brawl Taekwondo for 2 years Learned Ninjitsu for 1 year Worked out at the gym for 1 year Ok,the problem is that I am really big for my age,I'm 13 and a half years old and...

High-speed Cable/low Speed Operation [ 1 Answers ]

I had Time Warner Cable(TWC) Road Runner service(high-speed cable) installed recently on my Panasonic CF-47 Laptop. It turns out that it operates two times SLOWER than Dial-Up!! I have a W98 O/S. The High-speed cable into the computer measures normal(as measured by a super-tech with TWC). After he...

Need for speed [ 1 Answers ]

Hey does any one no how to complete a drag race on need for speed most wanted. I can do everything else just need this to defeat a blacklist member any info would be grateful thanks sam.:) :)

3 speed ceiling fan only has 1 speed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 speed Hunter ceiling that I rarely turn off and all 3 speeds had been working. I recently turned it off and when I turned it back on, only the high speed is working. I assumed the switch was bad and replaced it. I still only have the High speed. Has anyone had this problem before? ...

View more questions Search