Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:58 PM
    I have this girl as a friend
    I have this girl as a friend... her name is amber... she's really cute and funny. She's really into sports and games. But she's not a tomboy.. oh no. not even close. She wears make up and stuff that other girls do... and she talks to me a lot.. but somehow... I can't tell her how I feel about her... what should I do? Should I tell her that I like her or love her?. should I go to the top of the world and yell out I love her.. I'm screwed... im so nervous and so tence when I see her. She's like the girl I'm looking for but I just don't have the guts to prove to her that I like her.. what should I do.. :confused: :confused: :confused:
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Hey if she's your friend just tell her one day, amber every time I've seen you my heart has stopped, I really really like you, and I hope you feel the same way. Boom! Act all sad-little boy type. Hope everything works out!

Jul 10, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Well what if I like... faint.. j/k.. but if I get so nervous... then what will I do..

Jul 10, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Trust me I'm about to go through this on Thursday. When you get nervous just remember, once its all said and done you had the balls to do it. And if she says no then just say its just a crush. Be prepeared for rejection and the opposite(acceptance?) yeah just be ready prepare mentally! You'll do fine.

Jul 10, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Okay.. ill try it when we go out and do something fun or hang out w/ other friends... thanks man

Jul 10, 2007, 11:26 PM
    No problem bro,good luck! Be cofident!

Jul 10, 2007, 11:45 PM
    How do I gain my potencial..
    john425 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prayerlord
    how do i gain my potencial..?
    Confidence in yourself.

You must be confident in yourself, otherwise it will show.

If you like her, just be plain and simple, tell her how you feel.

What is something that you pride in doing? That makes you feel like you are on the top of the world when you are doing it.

Think of those moments, build up self-confidence, if she rejects you, it is not the end of the world, it will suck (everyone gets rejected, how we all learn) and you will be sad, that is natural. But don't let that get between your friendship with her, there is nothing wrong with having a great friend and that can always progress down the line. If she feels the same, then you have developed a good foundation for a relationship.

Jul 11, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Comment on john425's post
    You know what... ur right
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 11, 2007, 12:43 AM
    Yeah. You can do it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

My ex girl friend [ 5 Answers ]

My ex is going out with other people that makes me sad.

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search